minshaw . pup

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

how old is that don dog mate???? id really like to see him do a good nite on the bunnys :D

:thumbs:

Sorry Dotty i never seen you post lol..Don was two in late March,as and when the season get's into gear then i'm always up for a night or two with the dazzler :thumbs: ATB Andy

how old is that don dog mate???? id really like to see him do a good nite on the bunnys :D

:thumbs:

Sorry Dotty i never seen you post lol..Don was two in late March,as and when the season get's into gear then i'm always up for a night or two with the dazzler :thumbs: ATB Andy

ill be in touch come wabbit season mate :thumbs:

would you be looking in the future to put these two dogs together poacher, if they both fufill the standards you require from them? then the pups would have jack on both sides keeping he line going? not interesed in a pup lol just a thought after reading the post. you dont have to reply on here i knw the agro i could cause.

Aye i know exactly what your saying matey about the aggro lol..who knows what may happen? In all honesty i was kind of thinking that these two dogs will be my last,NOT last as in ever just in saying that i mean the last that i can hopefully give the sheer hard graft that my dogs of yesteryear endured? I'm getting no younger unfortunately lol but we'll see? My kids are all mad keen so perhaps they may continue on with what i and several others have perceived to do and breed off them if i decide not to? Lurcher's are and have been my life since i was a boy..but time moves on and waits for no one,i have a knackered back due to two bolloxed discs and am now starting with arthritis in my joints,all that cold,wet winter weather over many years is starting to catch up with me lol..1st of all we'll see if the darn things are of any use then we'll take it from there haha.. :thumbs: ATB Andy.

This bitch was a daughter of Jack and was rather handy..would of loved a pup off her :thumbs:

DSC00125.jpg

andy is that the bitch joe bred that the filth took off you ?

would you be looking in the future to put these two dogs together poacher, if they both fufill the standards you require from them? then the pups would have jack on both sides keeping he line going? not interesed in a pup lol just a thought after reading the post. you dont have to reply on here i knw the agro i could cause.

Aye i know exactly what your saying matey about the aggro lol..who knows what may happen? In all honesty i was kind of thinking that these two dogs will be my last,NOT last as in ever just in saying that i mean the last that i can hopefully give the sheer hard graft that my dogs of yesteryear endured? I'm getting no younger unfortunately lol but we'll see? My kids are all mad keen so perhaps they may continue on with what i and several others have perceived to do and breed off them if i decide not to? Lurcher's are and have been my life since i was a boy..but time moves on and waits for no one,i have a knackered back due to two bolloxed discs and am now starting with arthritis in my joints,all that cold,wet winter weather over many years is starting to catch up with me lol..1st of all we'll see if the darn things are of any use then we'll take it from there haha.. :thumbs: ATB Andy.

This bitch was a daughter of Jack and was rather handy..would of loved a pup off her :thumbs:

DSC00125.jpg

handy looking bitch mate :thumbs:

It is mate yes..she was an outstanding little bitch,stamina was absolutely unreal,had to be seen to be believed,retrieved great,obedient as you like and whatever you put her on she was GAME lol..to be truthful it's knocked the wind out of my sails if the truth be told but as the saying goes "never surrender,never give in,never let the enemy win,never say why,never say die it's always worth another try"!!!! Haha... ATB Andy. :thumbs:

It is mate yes..she was an outstanding little bitch,stamina was absolutely unreal,had to be seen to be believed,retrieved great,obedient as you like and whatever you put her on she was GAME lol..to be truthful it's knocked the wind out of my sails if the truth be told but as the saying goes "never surrender,never give in,never let the enemy win,never say why,never say die it's always worth another try"!!!! Haha... ATB Andy. :thumbs:

i heard only good things about that bitch andy, thats the spirit never surrender :thumbs:

let me just add,, that young bitch ginny did have unbelivable stamminar, it was like perpetual motion.. a credit to the dam and sire. :thumbs: and not forgeting the young fella that never let the dog see its bed. by christ did it get some work :yes:

i heard only good things about that bitch andy, thats the spirit never surrender :thumbs:

let me just add,, that young bitch ginny did have unbelivable stamminar, it was like perpetual motion.. a credit to the dam and sire. :thumbs: and not forgeting the young fella that never let the dog see its bed. by christ did it get some work :yes:

Cheers Sam :victory: ..aye like you say Tomo most of the credit had to go to my boy Ginny Spinner he had her out day/night nigh on EVERY day lol,the bitch reminded me of her grandsire Bulpa..just kept on rolling no matter how tough things got and no matter how often you ran them,not flashy to watch but got the job done time and time again..just a shame things went tits up, but at the end of the day we'll never ever really know what she may or may not have done long term? She did "look" to have stardom beckoning on early indications though? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

I take it your bitch ain't out of the old dog then mate? If she tries and gives her all then you can't ask for much more really mate? As for Topper well i've seen him "on" a couple of times and he's a smashing dog,very obedient and a proper trier,i said it back then and i'll say it again,he's a dog i'd of loved to have in my kennel way back before any of this hunting ban shite came in :whistling: ..he's a proper dog matey and if i'm being honest you'll be lucky to get another like him if you live till your a hundred lol...every dog has it's day fella as i know to well,i was gutted the day i had my old un's pts,i often think about them and no doubt the jukels i have out of him Swift and Don will always be compared against him..they have big footsteps to fill for sure :thumbs:

This is my "cur" cross Don out of Jack x Collie

2011-04-21134041.jpg

I no what your saying mate n thanks,even tho he did most of his work in the daytime n he was well tested i did lamp him sometimes just to give him as much work as i could, and when i heard about the way you run yours i thought another good way to test his limits in that department, n you really did go to war mate i have to say n those dogs were like iron, n they had to do that a good few times a week didnt they, no wonder your fallin apart now lol.

No mate wilbar bred my bitch, she's a good dog dont get me wrong and she can take alot of stick, hard to explain she's just not as easy to work with as the old n, she's obedient but he's on your wave length, he seems to know the craic, theres no fookin about with him, if you want to be quick you never have to look or wait for him if you no what i mean, good at his job n how he goes about it, like you say there hard to replace.

Don looks a big strong dog to say he's half collie mate, made a good stamp, hope you have

another bulpa, you never know, whatch this space eh :thumbs:

• Like 1

So basically Minshaws are just collie/greys with a small ammount of bedlington? An you use the Name MINSHAW because Blue was your first stud dog? :thumbs:

Haha,to be honest Tony i'd give up matey,Blue wasn't the 1st stud dog in the "type" at all,Nipper,Rip and Rag Lad came before him and to be perfectly honest they were around before you were born...they are lurchers mate,nothing less and nothing more,just like some carry the name Nuttall's,Hancock's,Plummer's and whatever else it is thats kicking around and some carry the Minshaw tag..it's no big deal at the end of the day is it? Enjoy what jukels you have and like i've said before the dog only has one person to please and thats the person who feeds,walks and looks after it.....in reply to Dodger,i know exactly what you mean mate,i've seen Topper at work and he's a natural in all departments,he just seems to know what YOU want him to do,he will take some replacing but you can live in hope lol...he's sired a litter before has he not? If so how comes you ain't got one or were circumstances unsuitable at that time? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 2

So basically Minshaws are just collie/greys with a small ammount of bedlington? An you use the Name MINSHAW because Blue was your first stud dog? :thumbs:

Haha,to be honest Tony i'd give up matey,Blue wasn't the 1st stud dog in the "type" at all,Nipper,Rip and Rag Lad came before him and to be perfectly honest they were around before you were born...they are lurchers mate,nothing less and nothing more,just like some carry the name Nuttall's,Hancock's,Plummer's and whatever else it is thats kicking around and some carry the Minshaw tag..it's no big deal at the end of the day is it? Enjoy what jukels you have and like i've said before the dog only has one person to please and thats the person who feeds,walks and looks after it.....in reply to Dodger,i know exactly what you mean mate,i've seen Topper at work and he's a natural in all departments,he just seems to know what YOU want him to do,he will take some replacing but you can live in hope lol...he's sired a litter before has he not? If so how comes you ain't got one or were circumstances unsuitable at that time? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Nevermind hey Andy!. What i will say is the dogs your running today will have more greyhound blood an collie blood than anything else. But yet they remain with the name Minshaw. One thing i will agree 100% with what you say is your dogs only have to please you an know one else an ive never said otherwise. :thumbs:

They way i see it is if you was to go to hancock or any other collie grey breeder an buy two pups get them in top condition an go lamping in the decent spots, when you run dogs Paired up on rabbits the bags do get bigger. Me personally wouldnt run lurchers paired up on rabbits an if i had to run my dogs paired to get the best out of my dogs then they would be gone. .

Enjoy your collie greys mate, i mean minshaws. An you keep gettin yourself out there. .

ATB Tony. . :thumbs:

• Like 2