minshaw . pup

you full a shit bazil,apart from dogs that where sent out local,majority of the dogs went to lads i know down south,and are getting on superbly :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: so keep ye shit remarks to yourself on something you clearly know nothing aboot

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

you full a shit bazil,apart from dogs that where sent out local,majority of the dogs went to lads i know down south,and are getting on superbly :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: so keep ye shit remarks to yourself on something you clearly know nothing aboot

OK JOE

joe get a grip im prittier than that man

THERE USED TO BE A BLOKE ON HERE CALLED JOE OX YRS AGO AND HE BRED A LITTER OF HALF MINSHAWS USING JACK AS THE FATHER,

ANYWAY LADS UP HERE SAY MOST JACKED ON FOX AND WOULDNT CHASE RABBITS AFTER 2 SEASONS NOW IF THAT TRUE OR NOT IAM NOT 100% BUT THESE LADS DONT BULL SHIT.

take it one of the ugly sisters has topped up there dongle :laugh:

THERE USED TO BE A BLOKE ON HERE CALLED JOE OX YRS AGO AND HE BRED A LITTER OF HALF MINSHAWS USING JACK AS THE FATHER,

ANYWAY LADS UP HERE SAY MOST JACKED ON FOX AND WOULDNT CHASE RABBITS AFTER 2 SEASONS NOW IF THAT TRUE OR NOT IAM NOT 100% BUT THESE LADS DONT BULL SHIT.

take it one of the ugly sisters has topped up there dongle :laugh:

thats never one of the harpies is it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look lads i was just asking serious questions. I find these Minshaw dogs interesting an would just like to find out exactly what blood is in these dogs. An am sure there is a few more members that would like to know also. . :thumbs:

the right blood by all accounts :thumbs:

• Like 1

So Bulpa was Blue to a full collie Bitch? So what way was Tess bred? :thumbs:

Yes Bulpa was Blue to a Border Collie bitch Tony and Tess was (as i did say lol) a Bedlington/Grey,Collie/Grey x Grey,her dam was called Lady and came from Northumberland her sire was a track Greyhound who held the track record over the sprint distance at Workington's Lonsdale Stadium in the late 1970's :thumbs: .ATB Andy

This is one of my two remaining mutts which are descendents of the aforementioned dogs..this bitch is out of Jack and Tomo's coursing bred bitch Visa,she will be two years old in a couple of weeks and has done nothing wrong in her 1st season..time will tell i suppose if she can step upto the mark?

Swift

2011-06-02093552.jpg

Very nice mate and she looks in top nick, i hope she comes good for you she'l get plenty of chances to prove her self anyway atb :thumbs:

Hey up Dodge,how's trick's? What you got in the kennel nowadays? I bet old Topper is still there is he? To be honest mate although the bitch got a fair bit of graft last season it wouldn't be on par with other years,we had a long hard winter as did most i guess? It was either snowing or frosty from early November through till mid January,i also had the ban on keeping lurchers/hunting dogs still lingering on my head until the 27th January just gone after that carry on over the border :whistling: ..all being well she'll get the full treatment this winter ;) ..she does just about everything as you'd like,retrieves like a gundog lol,over fences,gates etc:.no need for a slip as she walks right to heel,brilliant with livestock,great traveller..there's not a lot that she does wrong in all honesty but like all dogs there is the odd little "issue" i'd like to iron out with her lol.ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Hi mate good to hear your ok n still battelin on with the dogs despite all the shite the last 18 months brought to you, your due for some good luck now lol, sounds like swift is coming on well you always said that stuff takes its time to get going, sorry to hear about jack by the way but at least he left you some with some superb memeries.

Yeh the old dog is still here, i havnt had anything to touch him since tho, i'd be ok if i could rewind the clock, my bitch is 3 now she's useful n lives for it but she isnt top, she's never let me down tho n breaks her heart for you, maybe one day i can manage to get a pup off top that would be great. :thumbs:

would you be looking in the future to put these two dogs together poacher, if they both fufill the standards you require from them? then the pups would have jack on both sides keeping he line going? not interesed in a pup lol just a thought after reading the post. you dont have to reply on here i knw the agro i could cause.

I take it your bitch ain't out of the old dog then mate? If she tries and gives her all then you can't ask for much more really mate? As for Topper well i've seen him "on" a couple of times and he's a smashing dog,very obedient and a proper trier,i said it back then and i'll say it again,he's a dog i'd of loved to have in my kennel way back before any of this hunting ban shite came in :whistling: ..he's a proper dog matey and if i'm being honest you'll be lucky to get another like him if you live till your a hundred lol...every dog has it's day fella as i know to well,i was gutted the day i had my old un's pts,i often think about them and no doubt the jukels i have out of him Swift and Don will always be compared against him..they have big footsteps to fill for sure :thumbs:

This is my "cur" cross Don out of Jack x Collie

2011-04-21134041.jpg

how old is that don dog mate???? id really like to see him do a good nite on the bunnys :D

:thumbs: