minshaw . pup

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

blueSmall.jpg

i hope Mr V .Minshaw as moved sins then............. :blink: in to day age and all that :thumbs: ........ and it not a go ....

with the dog thieves ya mean ? :thumbs:

dont you give up :blink: you get the text ..........:thumbs:

thought you was hoping victor had moved cause of the dog thieves what with him having a top dog .. probly me just been thick not understanding what you meant by the post ? ? .... yeah i got the text mate let you know when it arrives cheers pal :thumbs:

these are the copys me mate have . well this is a small world and as small worlds go , am off to over to irish waters on wedenday , to do abit ... and am to meet aman who wants to see me bitch . who has the strian out there . what have i done here , only have a lurcher

Find it abit strange why none of my questions where answered. The strain your talkin about six pointer is very thin on the ground as ive said you would be lucky if there was a 1/4 minshaw in your pup an thats based on Jack being bred from a full grey. . Your pups Dam is a full Grey, an Ginny has a pup out the same litter so he also has a 1/4 bred minshaw dog. NOT A FULL MINSHAW.

As ive said before the minshaw stuff is long gone imo, an although theres a couple of lads with so called minshaw dogs i wouldnt like to say how much minshaw is actually in them. . :no:

Enjoy your time in ireland with your pup. .

ATB SHanded. . :thumbs:

• Like 1

The ONLY answer you want is obviously about the breeding of Jack i presume? I owned him and WAS there when Bulpa mated Cora,Jack was bred out of Bulpa (Minshaw's Blue x Collie) x Cora (Minshaw's Blue x Kes who was out of Bulpa x Tess)..whoever is saying otherwise is talking UTTER SHITE and thats the bottom line ;)

• Like 1

The ONLY answer you want is obviously about the breeding of Jack i presume? I owned him and WAS there when Bulpa mated Cora,Jack was bred out of Bulpa (Minshaw's Blue x Collie) x Cora (Minshaw's Blue x Kes who was out of Bulpa x Tess)..whoever is saying otherwise is talking UTTER SHITE and thats the bottom line ;)

Maybe so Andy. I know first hand that where Minshaw dogs are concerned there are a few people that talk UTTER SHITE. One things for sure is there is a hell of alot of greyhound blood in these new minshaw pups thats why am questioning how much Minshaw blood is exactly in this dog in the thread? Is there a reason why some people seem to think Jack was bred from a pure Greyhound?

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Maybe so Andy. I know first hand that where Minshaw dogs are concerned there are a few people that talk UTTER SHITE. One things for sure is there is a hell of alot of greyhound blood in these new minshaw pups thats why am questioning how much Minshaw blood is exactly in this dog in the thread? Is there a reason why some people seem to think Jack was bred from a pure Greyhound?

:thumbs:

So Bulpa was Blue to a full collie Bitch? So what way was Tess bred? :thumbs:

So Bulpa was Blue to a full collie Bitch? So what way was Tess bred? :thumbs:

If you took the time to read Andys posts properly you would see the answer to your questions is in the post above :wankerzo4:

Here we go!!!. . He hasnt mentioned Tess"s breeding has he?? :wankerzo4: Bit harsh that isnt it? All i want to know Joe is the breeding of the dogs an im not talking dogs NAMES am talking ACTUAL breeding. If he doesnt want to tell me fair enough but i dont see the problem in asking whats the make up of somebodys dog? :thumbs: