Dogs or your partener

i was once asked choose me or the dogs, needless to say the lass im with now enjoys to see me happy going out and working the dogs and even asks me if there is anything i need to help me do so, now engaged to be married

sounds like u got a good 1 there...happy for u both : )

she is a good 1, she goes out to work i'm the full time dad to a 1 year old and i go out as and when i please with the dog and i never get 1 mutter of do you have to or cant you do it then.

fair play..thats great ..my litle 1 is coming up 2......wait till u get the tantrums at 2 ..ul want to do out more trust me ...lol

well the little girl is 20 month and the tantrums are there but i put her in the child carrier on me back packed lunch for us both and we go walking with the dog,she loves it

god your so lucky mine wont do that! i got an off road buggy so used to go off with dogs for hours and now she even gets mad when put her in that!! she getting away with it for now but come hunting season shes coming with me whether she likes it or not ! LOL

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the test Lock your dog and your missus in the boot of your car for an hour...open the boot and see which one is more pleased to see you!!!

do ya self a favour mate every now and again pop by the garage on way home from lamping get a bunch of flowers for when she wakes up women love that and a little thankyou note for putting up with what

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like

Posted Images

i was once asked choose me or the dogs, needless to say the lass im with now enjoys to see me happy going out and working the dogs and even asks me if there is anything i need to help me do so, now engaged to be married

sounds like u got a good 1 there...happy for u both : )

she is a good 1, she goes out to work i'm the full time dad to a 1 year old and i go out as and when i please with the dog and i never get 1 mutter of do you have to or cant you do it then.

fair play..thats great ..my litle 1 is coming up 2......wait till u get the tantrums at 2 ..ul want to do out more trust me ...lol

well the little girl is 20 month and the tantrums are there but i put her in the child carrier on me back packed lunch for us both and we go walking with the dog,she loves it

god your so lucky mine wont do that! i got an off road buggy so used to go off with dogs for hours and now she even gets mad when put her in that!! she getting away with it for now but come hunting season shes coming with me whether she likes it or not ! LOL

You could put me in a freezer naked and I'd still be hot :laugh:

Yeah - but we wouldn't get your head in!!! :icon_eek:

I ain't that big :laugh: :laugh: and my skull is of average size :tongue2:

ur bit mad rnt u...lol...

It's been said before now :laugh: :laugh:

to be honest no one has said anything but fcuk the misses off, but if youv got a young pretty wife as mine is its nice to have something else to do the nights your not lamping.

once the season is over I say thats it now till 6 months time, then ill be hard at it again giving the dogs the work they need.

as I say I go to next to no shows and dedicate the summer to the family, and to be honest all you have to do in winter is go out when the wifes gone to bed and when she wont miss you ie when eastenders starts or some baby programs are on!

play the game! !

well good luck for spain anyway : )... i can understand alot of spanish but dont speak it so well.....so no tips ...lol

to be honest no one has said anything but fcuk the misses off, but if youv got a young pretty wife as mine is its nice to have something else to do the nights your not lamping.

once the season is over I say thats it now till 6 months time, then ill be hard at it again giving the dogs the work they need.

as I say I go to next to no shows and dedicate the summer to the family, and to be honest all you have to do in winter is go out when the wifes gone to bed and when she wont miss you ie when eastenders starts or some baby programs are on!

play the game! !

totaly good advice that! :thumbs:

your tiny an have a tefal heed :blink:

thats why yer single :laugh:

play the game! !

Yh i do mainly go out after i done the tea n shes in bed i never jus go n leave her but she still aint happy n thats [bANNED TEXT] she moans about but i say u wont know the differance you are asleep n thats what does my head in so much theres no inbetween lol. N yh i agree its nice for nights you aint lampin but shes still pissed off with me we dnt realli speak so theres no point stayin in to sit there in silence thats jus what i rekon i maybe thinking wrong n tottally in the wrong but im stickin to my guns well dogs lol

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out at all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

Are you leagaly old enough to have a "partner" ? You sound very immature.

Cheers.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

CHEEERS!

:laugh:

play the game! !

Yh i do mainly go out after i done the tea n shes in bed i never jus go n leave her but she still aint happy n thats [bANNED TEXT] she moans about but i say u wont know the differance you are asleep n thats what does my head in so much theres no inbetween lol. N yh i agree its nice for nights you aint lampin but shes still pissed off with me we dnt realli speak so theres no point stayin in to sit there in silence thats jus what i rekon i maybe thinking wrong n tottally in the wrong but im stickin to my guns well dogs lol

do ya self a favour mate every now and again pop by the garage on way home from lamping get a bunch of flowers for when she wakes up women love that and a little thankyou note for putting up with what you do works wonders mate atb

• Like 2

play the game! !

do ya self a favour mate every now and again pop by the garage on way home from lamping get a bunch of flowers for when she wakes up women love that and a little thankyou note for putting up with what you do works wonders mate atb

:sick: :laugh:

The dogs split me & my ex up in the end. I work nightshift & we'd spend the weekends together til midnight anyway then I'd be away out chasing wildlife. You'd think the ungrateful cow would've been happier cos she said I sound like a bulldozer when I'm snoring in bed. I was putting my cash in my petrol tank rather than pissing it up against a wall & having affairs. Although I do know lads who get their camo gear on & go for their leg over while their wives think their lamping. Bit dodgy crawling into your pit smelling of strange perfume "honestly darling its fox piss, I couldn't be bothered to get a shower"

play the game! !

:sick: :laugh:

might sound soppy mate but i was chuffed as punch when she came in the other day with a new pair of la chemau wellies for me :yes:

:tongue2:

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out at all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

my feeling exactly pall my lass right anti blood sports but as i told her im not stopping so get uses to it or get thefck off ive always said if they stop you doing one thing then whats next im no oil painting but id sharp get a slapper to bang about but mind you i will stop in and watch kids so she can have night out and what little cash i got goes straight into the weekly shopping its arkward when me palls turn up and we talk lamping and what we got the night afore as she feels that im rubbing her nose in and doesnt want to know what the dogs been on but as long as she dont here the gorey details she get over it has to a suppose mate fck the ban and enjoy your hunting mate :thumbs: