Rightly or wrongly everyone hates a grasser, but in your eyes when would it be acceptable?

Personally i've never been in a situation where i've had to do it.But here's a few examples that i feel would be acceptable

1: Kiddie fiddling

2: Animal cruelty

3: Illegal immigrants

Other than that i can live with most things

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it cold away up there on that pedistall...............

So its your moral obligation to decipher right and wrong is it.   So a crime that has nothing to do with you,which will not affect you or anyone you know in any way you would still do a policemans j

one point everyone seems to have missed   taking away the serious crimes like rape,child abuse and murder etc   is that to 1000s of people out there YOU are worse than someone who takes drugs, d

Rightly or wrongly everyone hates a grasser, but in your eyes when would it be acceptable?

Personally i've never been in a situation where i've had to do it.But here's a few examples that i feel would be acceptable

DOG THIEVES :gunsmilie:

Cheers, D.

What about theft fraud criminal damage murder rape but to name a few?

I've highlighted the bit that should've given you a clue :thumbs:

we would be nackered without the old bill, i have neighbours that smash your windows if your a grass but phone the police if your kicking there door in. personaly i find MOST peoples views on phoning the police change as and when it suits them. the best thing you can do to combat this is do nothing or dont talk about what you do.

• Like 1

if labtastic keeps trying to put is nob near my mouth i will have no chose but to tell on him,its realy startin to get to me now,the mans relentless,a real sex pest :thumbdown:

As I have grown up, I have come to the conclusion that the word 'grass' is used mainly as a tool by criminals and wrong'uns in general as a way of stamping on responsible and law abiding people so as to lessen there chance of getting caught carrying out criminal activities.

If I see someone fly tipping, I don't think 'oh i'd better not call the police otherwise I could be classed as a grass', I think 'dirty f*****g scumbag, polluting my environment and the environment of other decent tax payers' and I call the police.

If some scum bag is spraying grafiti, then I would call the police again.

Grass is a low lifes word, I don't recognise it.

• Like 3
If I see someone fly tipping, I don't think 'oh i'd better not call the police otherwise I could be classed as a grass', I think 'dirty f*****g scumbag, polluting my environment

I was sitting in a villa in spain a few months back,turned on the telly and saw DOT :icon_eek: from the swan sanctuary had a bit of a problem with fly-tippers :icon_eek:

As I have grown up, I have come to the conclusion that the word 'grass' is used mainly as a tool by criminals and wrong'uns in general as a way of stamping on responsible and law abiding people so as to lessen there chance of getting caught carrying out criminal activities.

If I see someone fly tipping, I don't think 'oh i'd better not call the police otherwise I could be classed as a grass', I think 'dirty f*****g scumbag, polluting my environment and the environment of other decent tax payers' and I call the police.

Is it cold away up there on that pedistall............... :hmm:

• Like 4

Is it cold away up there on that pedistall............... :hmm:

No mate i'm not saying i'm an angel, but anything i may do wrong, i make sure has no impact on other people.

If say someone does a bit of poaching, enters land without damaging fences, leaves the land exactly as found. Then i see no problem.

Then again if someone cuts fences, drives all over land in a 4wd, threaten farmer etc then they deserve all they get.

For me it's not so much about the police, it's more about the quailty of life of the majority.

Edited by shepp
If I see someone fly tipping, I don't think 'oh i'd better not call the police otherwise I could be classed as a grass', I think 'dirty f*****g scumbag, polluting my environment

I was sitting in a villa in spain a few months back,turned on the telly and saw DOT :icon_eek: from the swan sanctuary had a bit of a problem with fly-tippers :icon_eek:

Well as you know mate, full of pikeys round here.

I think Dot is a bit too publicity hungry.

Her swan sanctuary is a complete waste of time and money, the Thames is full of swans and crowding them into that muddy lake is a false environment.

There are far better environmentaly useful projects for people to donate to.