• 3 weeks later...

My wife's hobby is baking. No wonder I'm up to 15 1/2 stone with all the pavlovas sponges and cakes she's making.. icon_redface.giflaugh.gif

Nice cards BTW. :good:

Nearer 16 i'd guess.................. :whistling::tongue2:

My wife's hobby is baking. No wonder I'm up to 15 1/2 stone with all the pavlovas sponges and cakes she's making.. icon_redface.giflaugh.gif

Not far off my friend! :laugh: It wasn't so bad before I packed the fags up, I hovered at 13 stone for years then. :(:laugh:

Not far off my friend! :laugh: It wasn't so bad before I packed the fags up, I hovered at 13 stone for years then. :(:laugh:

My dads the same mate........smoked roll ups for 40 year, had a stroke and packed in just like that....he hasn't half put the beef on now though...... :yes:

My dads the same mate........smoked roll ups for 40 year, had a stroke and packed in just like that....he hasn't half put the beef on now though...... :yes:

your fat though aren't you pal? i'm about 14 and a half stone maybe even 15 with the amount of beer i've supped lately. I'm only 4ft 11 as well :no:

your fat though aren't you pal? i'm about 14 and a half stone maybe even 15 with the amount of beer i've supped lately. I'm only 4ft 11 as well :no:

If by fat you mean 'machine' then yes......... :whistling:

If by fat you mean 'machine' then yes......... :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your lucky your wife can use the cooker ! i think my cooker is turning out to be the most expensive cigarete lighter i've ever bought ! a.t.b sfa

she doesnt make cheesecakes by ay chance?lol ill be on the next train if she does :laugh: