pic of new court

what can i say absolutley (spelling)

crap :laugh: not really pal well done i like idea of the branches.i put mine in a run on the concrete and this keeps there nails down and i place in a few pipes to keep them occupied and probley helps them when entered into a warren for the first time.

good hunting

rew

:clapper: Looks good mate,you might want to get some of that wriggle clear roof sheeting for front to keep rain out and remove in summer, thats what i had to do with my court and its bone dry now adays :drink:

Hi, Im thinking of building a court and I can get the stuff you are talking of cheap (well 17 1/2% off) But was worrying it might heat the run up to much? (magnifying glass effect sort of thing.) Does it?

Cheers, H&J

Im just in the process of making a larger run for mine. It's 6.5m x 7m and has an8ft x 6ft x 7ft house for them and it will also have a small area into my shed. There is going to be some smaller hutches on another wall for when the jills give birth. I will post some pics over the next few days.