pic of new court

Hi Doddsy,

Did you mean to say 6.5m x 7m or was it meant to be feet?

If it metres that's gonna be one huge ferret court. You'll have the happiest ferrets ever.

Good on you if it is metres.

Yes mate it is metres. At the moment i have a 12ft by 6ft x 7ft court but wanted something bigger

:clapper: Looks good mate,you might want to get some of that wriggle clear roof sheeting for front to keep rain out and remove in summer, thats what i had to do with my court and its bone dry now adays :drink:

Hi, Im thinking of building a court and I can get the stuff you are talking of cheap (well 17 1/2% off) But was worrying it might heat the run up to much? (magnifying glass effect sort of thing.) Does it?

Cheers, H&J

:no: no it doesnt seen to heat up the court just nice and dry, but will be removing most of it in summer so this wont happen :victory:

Thats one hell of a court mate more like an extension. :clapper::clapper:

There have been statements from the mrs saying i will have somewhere warm and dry to go when she kicks me out (bles her :D )

:victory:wow how many dogs, ferrets, will that hold mate.

12 ferrets at the moment the dog stays in doors

Thats one hell of a court mate more like an extension. :clapper::clapper:

There have been statements from the mrs saying i will have somewhere warm and dry to go when she kicks me out (bles her :D )

:victory:wow how many dogs, ferrets, will that hold mate.

12 ferrets at the moment the dog stays in doors

Most of he timber has been scrounged from local building sites ive been on. Im quite lucky in the job I do that i meet alot of people in the building game. Its usually just a favour for a favour so to speak