bushing today

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

i can't believe this lad is getting so much hassle over 12 rabbits and 2 pheasants, all of you's that are saying that it's fuel for the anti's, don't make me f*****g laugh, there have been far worse put up on this site, i for one am out walking/mooching with my whippetx and cocker nearly everyday, if they get a few rabbits then good and well, if they don't then they will be there for another day, give the lad a break, no laws have been broken :thumbs:

Well said

What I find more dis-concerting than the rabbits being caught this time of year is that people feel the need to post it on here.I could go out today and do double figures easily with a terrier and if I did I wouldn't feel the need to broadcast it like a teenager or somebody looking for a ego boost.

Some people must lead some lonely lives if they feel the need to give there ego a rub by posting about catching rabbits in June. :thumbs:

Strange isn't it: the shooters can put on posts of loads of rabbits laid out that they have shot at this time of year: no one bats an eyelid and heaps praise on their shooting ability. Someone comes on here with dogged rabbits and all hell lets loose :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Dunno about the pheasants though; not a good idea to post them, even if they were accidental. A pheasant is always someone's property, in theory at any rate :whistling:

• Like 2

me n the bizz out bushing for a few hours today wi me terrier n his cocker,dozen bunnys n 2 pheasants,wasnt bad at all

dsc01085vg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

if them rabbits were bushed up and caught by the dogs then fair play mate,i only walk mine up the fields and if she catches the odd bunnies so be it,people want to get over themselves,ok putting a pic of pheasants up will upset a few but to late now :thumbs: