small bull cross

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking dog

I got a half cross brindle dog.He's 22" to shoulder.By far its the best bull x iv owned.(n iv ad a few)lol.My [bANNED TEXT] got a bull wippet dog 20".They both show bigger bull x's every time we go ou

a couple more of her

Posted Images

The brindle dog in this pic stands 23 inch 2 shoulder n is shithot on rabbit n the bigger stuff, his dam is even smaller at 22inch n puts them big bullxs 2 shame everytime we use her! if its got the [bANNED TEXT] mind set shud turn into a very handy dog

how thay breed mate..ATB..B

The brindle dog in this pic stands 23 inch 2 shoulder n is shithot on rabbit n the bigger stuff, his dam is even smaller at 22inch n puts them big bullxs 2 shame everytime we use her! if its got the [bANNED TEXT] mind set shud turn into a very handy dog

how thay breed mate..ATB..B

The blue dogs greyhound/saluki/whippet/collie shes retired nw tho n the brindle dogs a bullx unsure of exactly wats in him, my mate got his dam given as a pup coz she was runt of litter n he lined her we another 1 of my mates bullxs

hi mate dog looks a cracker, i have a bull x grey - whip x grey and she is 23 inch and is tidy, she is coming to 5th season this sept and does anything big and small no reverse gear, she only has a fraction of bull in her and is a real rocket

I got a half cross brindle dog.He's 22" to shoulder.By far its the best bull x iv owned.(n iv ad a few)lol.My [bANNED TEXT] got a bull wippet dog 20".They both show bigger bull x's every time we go out.....just proves size dozen't matter.......

• Like 1

I got a half cross brindle dog.He's 22" to shoulder.By far its the best bull x iv owned.(n iv ad a few)lol.My [bANNED TEXT] got a bull wippet dog 20".They both show bigger bull x's every time we go out.....just proves size dozen't matter.......

never had small bullxs, all mine have been 70 odd lbs, but the smaller ones sound spot on :thumbs: . should be bang on for rabbits, and if they bump into anything bigger :thumbs:

this is a bitch i used to own she was 22 and half tts,good little bitch :thumbs:

nice dog penda how was she bred and what was she like on fox

Shes basicly an half cross mate about 5 generation but she has got staff and whippet in her breeding she was alrite at retriving the odd fox mate :thumbs: