some sickos out there

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:sick: the b*****ds that did that should be shot 40 times with a .243 then burnt

I WOULD HAPPILY DO A STINT INSIDE FOR THE PARRASITE WHO DID THIS.

That would make sence TBH, but if a man chooses to cull then it should be done properly and only a coward would leave a dogs death to chance IMO.

Posted Images

Oh FFS. Do any of you guys know anything about guns at all? The dog was shot ONCE. With a SHOTGUN. Can't you recognise tabloid shitstirring when you see it? The poor brute was likely out cold and looked dead.

I'm NOT defending what was done but some people need a reality check.

Edited by RicW

Oh FFS. Do any of you guys know anything about guns at all? The dog was shot ONCE. With a SHOTGUN. Can't you recognise tabloid shitstirring when you see it? The poor brute was likely out cold and looked dead.

That would make sence TBH, but if a man chooses to cull then it should be done properly and only a coward would leave a dogs death to chance IMO.

• Like 1

If this story is correct, then to me it dont matter if it was a .243, pellet gun, shotgun, gat gun or scud missile, only a prick would be thick enough to do it and bury a live dog, poor f****r.......

Id cut hisballs off and make him eat them then id leave him tied to a tree so all thewild dogs could have a ball with him come nightime.Regardless of what he used he made and arse of it and walked away leaving the dog to suffer in the heat for how long.Dog must have been totally and utterly petrified god only know what it thought when it was saved cos if i was that dog dont think id want humans near me

I am 100% with you there. Like I said I'm not defending the scumbag/s who did this but I reckon they were stupid shits not mad sadistic slavering bloody-handed killers.

Even stupid people arent that f*****g stupid though seriously either do it right or go to a vet end off really.You would have to be sick to place a whimpering dog tied up in a hole and fill it in they took their chances probably thinking it would die eventually.They need f*****g hanging

I am 100% with you there. Like I said I'm not defending the scumbag/s who did this but I reckon they were stupid shits not mad sadistic slavering bloody-handed killers.

I get what you are saying, but then why bury it, but leave it's nose and mouth above ground, but hidden by a board?

Funny cause from where I'm sitting that's exactly what your doing. There is no justification for this type of cruelty :thumbdown:

• Like 1