some sickos out there

this dog must of had a very strong will to live.40 pellets were removed from this dogs head and it was buried alive it was discovered accidently by a welfare officer while probing another case,the dog was herd whimpering,then was found burried inder a board from what the paper says it started to wag its tail when it was pulled from out of the ground,like i said there are some sickos out there,but it will take more than that to stop this brave little dog,any comments welcome alb martync

post-13850-0-58085700-1306614312_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:sick: the b*****ds that did that should be shot 40 times with a .243 then burnt

I WOULD HAPPILY DO A STINT INSIDE FOR THE PARRASITE WHO DID THIS.

That would make sence TBH, but if a man chooses to cull then it should be done properly and only a coward would leave a dogs death to chance IMO.

Posted Images

:sick: the b*****ds that did that should be shot 40 times with a .243 then burnt :censored::censored:

243 a bit of over kill .....thay want tiying up with 40 hungry ferrits for a week and see if thay live :hmm: but dose the make me sick as well :whistling: fcuk it get it on lol

Poor dog ffs but its amazing we got a dog through here who had her head smashed in with a metal bar or pole had her skull re contructed and wired together and she suffered no mental problems or neurological damage.Shes a great wee lurcher her new peeps love her to bits and shes never been a problem the other place she arrived here from said she didnt do other dogs never seen her yet show other dog agression the only thing she ever done here was tell a dog off for harassing her and she only barked in his face.I hope the c**t that did this loses all his limbs and has to life a long sad life