• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What? Are you for real Adam? So the reason your dog killed a lamb was because it had seen some sheep and lambs in a field and had been going crazy.   Why would it go crazy because it seen some she

burn his hay shed down!! are you a arsonist. or just plain stupid? with a comment like that... get a grip !!

adam20 your not related to jpt are you just she posts utter bolloox aswell ....

Ah I see - unhappy episode of the sheep chasing dog now fully explained. It's okay it's the farmer's fault!!!!! Adam just let it lie mate. The dog's dead and that's that. You are in danger of looking more stupid than you probably are. Sometimes it's a good thing to 'man up' and take responsibility for things that go wrong your life. I know it's worked for me in the past...good luck.

Edited by BORDERSCOT

Ah was only fukin saying. Yous are going on as if i did no stock breaking. Fair eneough am not the best at it in world but i was prepared to take your advice before this. Fuk it like you say its done

Half the fukin advice on here ws to kill him after first time so second i felt i had no choice. Yous wanna make your minds up

whos the soft tw.t if they all told you to stick your prick in the fire ,,, would you do it!!!!! :blink:

• Like 2

You didnt follow the advice adam lets face it you took a risk and well poor mutts dead now.Your just gonna have to accept theres no explqaining this your the one at fault not the poor pup who btw if you had asked could have gone to a pet home in a town no sheep but too late now.I could have passed on numbers of people looking for a pet lurher pup but nah just pts instead.A proper trained stick dog wouldnt have done that either theres no reasoning for this and the farmers got every right to have his sheep in the fields theyre his f*****g fields ffs and your neighbour might have warned you the pup was barking all the time prior to it happening but fact remains is you failed its not nice but you have to deal with it and take your negative knickers off and put your positive panties on

Half the fukin advice on here ws to kill him after first time so second i felt i had no choice. Yous wanna make your minds up

Adam, I was always told when your in a hole stop digging, you are 30 foot down and sinking fast, YOU f****d up, nobody else and its YOUR responsibility, you were offered a lot of sound advice and couldn't be arsed to follow it, now your pissing and moaning trying to justify it to strangers, the dog made a mistake, you decided to ignore good advice, you refuse to take responsibility and you want us to stroke your willy, wrap you in a blanket and pat your head whilst saying there there........You f****d it, you and nobody else, we all make mistakes but we all have to learn to take responsibility. We can theorise and hypothesise all day about what caused the dogs love for mutton, but its the actual problem solving that required doing, you didn't...dogs dead, we can blame the farmer, say the dog was hungry that day, was upset he missed Jeremy Kyle or any other excuse to make you feel better but let it go, take responsibility and move on....

Oh and as for the thick f****r who suggested burning a farmers buildings down because he had the audacity to put HIS stock on HIS land, do us all a favour and jump under a bus, and just incase you live take 200 paracetamol before doing it........

Adam, I was always told when your in a hole stop digging, you are 30 foot down and sinking fast, YOU f****d up, nobody else and its YOUR responsibility, you were offered a lot of sound advice and couldn't be arsed to follow it, now your pissing and moaning trying to justify it to strangers, the dog made a mistake, you decided to ignore good advice, you refuse to take responsibility and you want us to stroke your willy, wrap you in a blanket and pat your head whilst saying there there........You f****d it, you and nobody else, we all make mistakes but we all have to learn to take responsibility. We can theorise and hypothesise all day about what caused the dogs love for mutton, but its the actual problem solving that required doing, you didn't...dogs dead, we can blame the farmer, say the dog was hungry that day, was upset he missed Jeremy Kyle or any other excuse to make you feel better but let it go, take responsibility and move on....

Oh and as for the thick f****r who suggested burning a farmers buildings down because he had the audacity to put HIS stock on HIS land, do us all a favour and jump under a bus, and just incase you live take 200 paracetamol before doing it........

Ive just ruined another keyboard rofl Coffee all over the place but your right and said so eliquently too

f**k Aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast::thumbs::toast: