new member welcome

Read mike1458's (a trusted freind) post again, he told it as a matter of fact.

No doubt in my mind.

So then "Ben" please explane why after 2hrs and 1 post, hunter1989, webby1, davyt and myself were added as freinds.

Coincidence. . . .

I THINK NOT!!

Inocent until proven guilty as they say, this is way beyond reasonable doubt!

To the honest members of this section, beleve what you will, but at some point I will be saying "told you so"

.atb. .ste.

Have a slut point you slut!!! lol

Mike

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fry's bang on right. It must be a foul and utterly miserable existence, this constant trawling for an opportunist strike of a bit of cash from someone's trust and decency. I do not believe they have a

Be a shame if new members get put off posting because of the actions of a few pricks. I've been on this site for four years, and being into several disciplines have been active all over the site. I've

Maybe you should alter your settings so that you have to verify folk before they can add you as a friend? I've turned down loads of friend requests on here in the past, I try not to read too much into

I can also add there is no reasonable doubt it is him. I PMed him and he told me he was from South London. What a fool, he could at least gets his story straight. But anyway, lets hope that's the last of him.

Mike

LOL, this Hunter lads THICK AS F**K!

Oh look, all of a sudden, BANNED!

Maching ip adress maybe??

bit sooner than I thaught but "Told you so" sory had to get it in :laugh: :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

No pulling the wool over yur eyes mate :thumbs::notworthy:

think he had somthing like 5 user names some of which you all know very well :D.

Jasp

JESUS CHRIST WHY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE?? Is it really that easy to make money dishonestly from decent, honest fellas on these forum things? It must be worth it to him.

I'm fed-up to f**k with this worthless, crook b*****d's attempts to get onto a bloody air gun forum.

Pipa's spot on. Thick as Fcuk this laddie.

Got to hand it to you both, Mike and Ste :clapping: :good:

Simon

The thing that staggers me is how thick do these clowns think the rest of us are??!! :icon_eek:

I can only assume that they think the rest of us are as thuddingly thick as themselves. They will be back in one form or another, I'm sure but thankfully due to their very apparent deficiancy in grey matter they'll be just as easy to spot next time :wallbash:

Pair of robbing low life shits and if you're reading this you two, I really hope it comes around and bites you both full on in the arse. Wankers :thumbdown:

Cheers.......

JESUS CHRIST WHY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE?? Is it really that easy to make money dishonestly from decent, honest fellas on these forum things? It must be worth it to him.

I'm fed-up to f**k with this worthless, crook b*****d's attempts to get onto a bloody air gun forum.

Pipa's spot on. Thick as Fcuk this laddie.

Got to hand it to you both, Mike and Ste :clapping: :good:

Simon

Its virtually impossible Simon to stop people like this which is a shame. its certainly handy when forum Members like yourself point them out :notworthy:.

Ian the admin went on a seek and destroy mission and unearthed some more usernames from the same user which was swiftly dealt with :thumbs:.

atb Jasp

i must be a lucky fella i have done going on 1000 deals on ebay bought 2 second hand rifles from the airgun forum and i have never been ripped off or pissed anyone else off. i have been self employed for 30 years and never not been paid for a job. It must be a piss poor existance to have to scrape money together by lying scamming and making other people miserable. i would not dream of soiling my good name over something as trivial as money. if you read this after registering on another name shame on you. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Fry's bang on right. It must be a foul and utterly miserable existence, this constant trawling for an opportunist strike of a bit of cash from someone's trust and decency. I do not believe they have a moment's regard or thought for the misery, the loss, the sense of stupidity their victims feel after they've been and fled.

I cottoned on to the fact of this guy welcoming himself Ron.

That says something about the person behind it. I spoke about this with a Police officer mate of mine and he says the mentality of thieves nowadays is a growing sense of self delusion. In that, their sordid little lives are hidden beneath a self-perceived right to be what they are and legitimise their actions to themselves. There will even be a code of rules here. If you catch him red-handed, you are not playing fair if you actually threaten him or carry out a proper twatting. He is never wrong. It is always a mistake. It is always your fault this happened.

It is never they who are the problem, it's you and me. We are the ones who don't understand.

To us, it's a miserable act of a poorly educated, feeble little personality unable to comprehend what holding down a regular, honourable job and earning a living actually is or means. It's a scrounger's instincts for landing something for nothing.

Nobody will ever look themselves in the mirror and say "That's me. Proud to be a thief!". Thus, they will ultimately convince themselves that they are doing nothing actually wrong. They will make you make them feel welcome; by writing the welcome out for you. They will offer you something you may want as though they are doing you a special favour and it's the very thing you should have. They will trade on innocence and prey on decency. The fact that anyone of reasonable intelligence can spot them for what they are, is neither here nor there. They think they are being smart. It's all a gross self-delusion, that they have the wit to outsmart anyone. It's human decency, the kindness of strangers, is what they are preying on.

f*****g vermin really. Human rat vermin. Not worth more time than a bloody good hard kicking.

Simon

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 5

did someone once find out which local pub he drank in? i think he played darts for them??? be handy to know the pubs phone number!

Try TRANSYLVANIA 65000 :feck:

Cheers fellas!

Simon

LOL, YEAH THE CHUCKLE BLOOD BROTHERS!

• 2 weeks later...