new member welcome

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fry's bang on right. It must be a foul and utterly miserable existence, this constant trawling for an opportunist strike of a bit of cash from someone's trust and decency. I do not believe they have a

Be a shame if new members get put off posting because of the actions of a few pricks. I've been on this site for four years, and being into several disciplines have been active all over the site. I've

Maybe you should alter your settings so that you have to verify folk before they can add you as a friend? I've turned down loads of friend requests on here in the past, I try not to read too much into

:doh:

Come on guy's play nice :yes: if you've any reason to believe he's a scammer, just DON'T deal with him simple's.

On the other hand if you are a newbie, wanting to learn or pass on sensible good and sound advice; then Welcome and please feel free to get involved by all means :yes: contributions are welcome, questions need answering? don't hesitate to ask :D

Tony

rather not have scammers on the site mate while there are scammers there are gonna be trust issues and kids getting ripped off why are have the air rifle section regulars suffering these fools and be ok with them there the first to complain when some fooker gets ripped off I used to love the air rifle section but know its to clicky and all hold each outhers cocks to much for me :wallbash::wallbash:

I can well understand your anger Ulverston moocher.

So, as I'm not the cliquy, f****r that's holding anyones cock here, I wanna ask this newbie straight up.

Killer 11. Are you this David Graham scamming f**k brother of Steve Graham?.

Or are you a decent lad who'se been unfortunately mistaken for someone else?

It's simple to answer mate. Either you are or you ain't. And if you don't answer, then your accusers are right!

What's your ANSWER laddie??

Be a shame if new members get put off posting because of the actions of a few pricks. I've been on this site for four years, and being into several disciplines have been active all over the site. I've seen all sorts of idiots banned only too return under different names, and they're not hard to spot if like me you spend far too much time reading through the threads on here! icon_redface.gif

Getting back to the point, IMHO it's better to keep quiet for a while before pointing the finger at someone you suspect to be somebody else in a case like this. Like I said, I think it'd be a shame to see paranoia ruin this section to the extent that new members are afraid to post.. :yes::thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm not really into holding anyone's cock either, Simon and I'm just wondering how the lads above know he's a wrong 'un :hmm:

I don't want to start an arguement (there's been more than enough on here recently...), I'm just wondering.

Cheers.

Mike seems pretty certain of his accusation. What makes you so certain of your post Mike?

The word here really is, if you are a genuine fella, you'll be made very welcome and accorded respect. If not, you will be sussed out very quickly and called out.

There's a lot of this shit been going on and it's natural for people to feel angry.

This is the same bloody lowlife breed that used their own little girl to create a plight of loss, that had kind, decent people wanting to help out buy "her" a new rifle. Except, it turns out, thanks to a switched-on, honest dealer, what rifle was wanted was way too much for a child to handle. The way that appeal was worded stank a mile off to me and I didn't contribute. But good folks who did should not be made to look foolish for their goodness.

That's the b*****d of this scam. Not just the money involved.

It's robbed the confidences of people who are looking to buy second hand kit. And the honest fella selling his kit is getting viewed with suspicion.

It's a bloody sad situation but there it is.

A genuine guy would have no worries.

So. Killer11. If you are being wrongly identified here, why don't you come forward, identify yourself and I'm certain, well deserved appologies will be forthcoming.

Pianoman

On a previous post myself and another were instantly added as friends on here after one post???? :cry:

i have asked them who they are after being put on as a friend I HAVE HAD NO REPLY

so i can only come to one conclusion

regards

Dave :thumbs: