digging tools

www.wwmfg.com This place is in the U.S. and makes great equipment, expensive but worth the money....Its all we dig with....I sent one to a friend in Europe and he likes it very much...... :thumbs:

very nice grafts and spades mate but how much are they ect ???

I don't remember what I paid for them, give them a call, their phone number is on the website and they can tell you what they cost and how much the shipping cost would be to your area.....Here are a few pics of my tools when I first bought them.

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

likes it ,,,, man i love my sweet julia

got a crackin round mouth off ebay and welded rebar along the top to save slicing my boots in half, cut a root cutter in the tip with a grinder and sharpened the edge. Stay away from wooden handles an

Posted Images

those silver line shovels that B & F sell are cheaper else where, look around, my mate has 2 one medium and one large, the medium one had the edges rolled at the top so didnt need any welding and the bigger one is only ever used to throw out,

i got one of mine from army suplus store, old bulldog shovel, in the end the wooden T handle broke but me mate whos a fabricator welded on 50mm tube and made that a T handle that will out last me and never break!!

oli :thumbs:

www.wwmfg.com This place is in the U.S. and makes great equipment, expensive but worth the money....Its all we dig with....I sent one to a friend in Europe and he likes it very much...... :thumbs:

I don't remember what I paid for them, give them a call, their phone number is on the website and they can tell you what they cost and how much the shipping cost would be to your area.....Here are a few pics of my tools when I first bought them.

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

The product cost: KS-S-SA with one footpad $ 99.95

HV-PT-R $ 71.95

Handling packageing etc is $99 dollars but this would come down with a bulk order from

http://www.wwmfg.com/

Hope this helps, I got the quote about 2 months ago.

ATB

Vosey

Edited by Vosey

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

HV-PT-R $ 71.95

Handling packageing etc is $99 dollars but this would come down with a bulk order from

ATB

Vosey

:blink: save your money folks.

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

HV-PT-R $ 71.95

ATB

Vosey

:blink: save your money folks.

:thumbs: thats what I thought

Anybody know of some decent round mouths that are smaller than the bulldogs or B & F ones? They are good and i use them just could do with something a bit less wider

ARMY ROUND MOUTHS ARE OK NOT A LOTA CASH HAD A FEW OVER THE YEARS LOT OF THE OLDER ONES MADE BY SPEAR AND JACKSON REGARDS DABBER

Waz, why do you say that? I have the round mouth shovel and the rubber handled spade and they are tops in my book. Have you used the king of spades? If so where did they fall short and in your opinion what is better?

I tried one a couple of times. Nicely made/engineered thing. The mouth/pan whatever is to narrow & the handle is too long imo.

Bulldog style round mouth is far superior for what I want.

Dscn2438-1GD.jpg

Waz, why do you say that? I have the round mouth shovel and the rubber handled spade and they are tops in my book. Have you used the king of spades? If so where did they fall short and in your opinion what is better?

I tried one a couple of times. Nicely made/engineered thing. The mouth/pan whatever is to narrow & the handle is too long imo.

Bulldog style round mouth is far superior for what I want.

Dscn2438-1GD.jpg

I didn't mind the width of the WWMFG shovel but completely agree with you about it being too long.

The build quality is excellent though.

Gutted - another waste of money!

got a crackin round mouth off ebay and welded rebar along the top to save slicing my boots in half, cut a root cutter in the tip with a grinder and sharpened the edge. Stay away from wooden handles and cheap shit get a proper one like a bulldog and it won't let u down. The very best tool in my diggin kit is a post hole digger, u can get em from screwfix or wickes. I bought one after reading darcy's book and don't know how we managed without it.

• Like 1