what colour was you best work ?

Ino colour doesnt matter in ferrets when i comes to working , but i am intrested in what colour you best worker was as mine is a polecat jill can never knock her ,if nothing is home she refuses to go down ( weve tested alot of times ) and if they are home but just ont budge she will find them but never kill ,so what colour is your best work ? and why are they your best worker ?

atomo :thumbs:

Ino colour doesnt matter in ferrets when i comes to working , but i am intrested in what colour you best worker was as mine is a polecat jill can never knock her ,if nothing is home she refuses to go down ( weve tested alot of times ) and if they are home but just ont budge she will find them but never kill ,so what colour is your best work ? and why are they your best worker ?

You say "if they [rabbits] are home but just won't budge she will find them but never kill them".:o

So what does she do sit gaurding the rabbit untill you dig down to her.:hmm:

You say "if they [rabbits] are home but just won't budge she will find them but never kill them".:o

No she scratches at them while shes down and then hangs around for a while until she comes out with fur on her claws by then we no there down but not budging :boogie:

No she scratches at them while shes down and then hangs around for a while until she comes out with fur on her claws by then we no there down but not budging :boogie:

If she was a stayer then you could have had a few rabbits in a stop end there if you'd dug to it, I had 8 in a stop a couple of years back. Each to their own though :thumbs:

If she was a stayer then you could have had a few rabbits in a stop end there if you'd dug to it, I had 8 in a stop a couple of years back. Each to their own though :thumbs:

rather have a ferret that stayed with the rabbit till i got to it and dug them out.

rather have a ferret that stayed with the rabbit till i got to it and dug them out.

i have other ferrets that if i sent them down there they would stay but i didnt feel like a eight foot dig tbh so yeno but if i wanted to dig i would have got the big fella out :tongue2:

If your ferret was a lurcher it would be known as a jacker.:whistling: Basically what your saying is when the going gets tough she can't hack it and comes back out yet you say she is your best worker.:o

Edited by tote

my polecat jill , wont go down if noboddy is home , if there down there ,she wil hunt them down !!!

and when she come 's out , the warren is done !

and she is so fast !

have a litter from her now but hope she wil go on for some more years