would that be the same dallas who was injured by your great fans who can do no wrong.same fans who smashed his windows.ill say one thing about undisputed post,as much as i might not agree with it,and f**k ive had my arguments with the man in the past.he is the only one to show what he really feels,and admits he is bitter.anyway its a new day and maybe we can get back to normal.although i have certainly had my eyes opened thats for sure.

Al let you fester today cause am away to work and al tell you what i really think when i get home mate....ok, chin up... :tongue2:

not festering at all,ill admit i was last night you were all a shower of f*****g scum,but like you said lab 9omin bigots kinda think you ran over the 90mins though :whistling:

id rather you didnt tell me what you actually think mate,as i said i think your actually pretty sound and funny so lets just drop it eh fr the sake of not falling out.

There's alot of 90 mins 'in' a day scot mate. To be honest I think we will get on great 'in' real life mate, you already sound like all my prody ranger supporting mates anyway. It is 1 of the easiest things 'in' the world to wind you lot up and the more you bite then the funnier it is.

What I was going to write later was that I was dying inside yesterday, dying!!! Only thing good that lightened the day was lennons speech at the end of the game!!!

never heard it thank f**k lol aye cheers mate.dont mention lennons name at scone though ive herd it enough the past week to last me a life time.although i suspect im gonna hear it a bit more when your club sees sense and boots his arse out the door

But how are you going to spot me? So my Celtic strip and Lennon face mask is a no go then!!.... lol

think ive a few old gers shirts somewhere.i used to get july the 12th printed on the backs of all my shirts.(true).after a time they wouldnt do it in scotland.so i worked down south a lot and just took them down there and got them done lol i had to sign a disclaimer in the english shops.something to do with english premier letters and numbers going on a scottish shirt,never really understood why they wanted me to sign it to be honest.i tried to get it done in shop at ibrox lol the guy just looked at me and said "NO CHANCE"lol

got pulled up by the manager of my work aswell,someone had called in to the office saying does he think its right he allows his staff to wear stuff like that.hahahah

"I see your true colours shining through"..... Lol

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN .Walter Smith ha

well done to rangers and walter(a true gent) but im afraid i think this is it for rangers fans,your pish style of football wont work without walter,mccoist may try but i can see celtic dominating for

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on the

Posted Images

What happens on the 12th of July scot? Is that when rangers were formed? :angel:

thats a whole diffrent ball game mate and one im certainly not gonna get into on here,but your welcome to come to scone with lab and ill tell you all about it lol

I'm going on the Sunday, what day you lot going?

What happens on the 12th of July scot? Is that when rangers were formed? :angel:

thats a whole diffrent ball game mate and one im certainly not gonna get into on here,but your welcome to come to scone with lab and ill tell you all about it lol

sunday?f**k the chapel will miss you that day.lol

saturday i go.

Sat for me bud. As scot says I don't want to miss chapel!!... Lol

never ever hid the fact mate,but like i said befre i grew out of such behaviour.

I've never really been into bigotry. Always had the banter though and yes I sung songs like I've said before. You get caught up in the atmosphere. If your in the jungle and the rangers fans are giving it laldy cos they are winning and Celtic score and the whole place erupts into singing, your gonna join in and give it back tenfold. Grew out of it though.

saturday i go.

But you'll miss all the bargains lol. I'm working the Saturday, so Sunday for me. Leave a note near the tree by the land rover extreme site where they cross the river and I'll read it out on here lol.

saturday i go.

But you'll miss all the bargains lol. I'm working the Saturday, so Sunday for me. Leave a note near the tree by the land rover extreme site where they cross the river and I'll read it out on here lol.

yea ill see trevor muirhead for that note :laugh:

Edited by scothunter

would that be the same dallas who was injured by your great fans who can do no wrong.same fans who smashed his windows.ill say one thing about undisputed post,as much as i might not agree with it,and f**k ive had my arguments with the man in the past.he is the only one to show what he really feels,and admits he is bitter.anyway its a new day and maybe we can get back to normal.although i have certainly had my eyes opened thats for sure.

As I said I'm not bitter about about rangers winning they've capitalised on a blunder by our failure to invest in the team. A lot of my post was Tongue n cheek but to try and make Smith into something he'snot is just rubbish. He maybe a legend at ibrox but that's as far as it goes. f**k ted mcmin was a legend to you lot and he hadn't a clue what he was doing.

Enjoy your summer boys the only consolation is watching the blue brigade make an arse of Europe. I'll give M'coist 6month before he's handed his P45. Wonder how long it will take before the mob turn against him.

Two

never ever hid the fact mate,but like i said befre i grew out of such behaviour.

I've never really been into bigotry. Always had the banter though and yes I sung songs like I've said before. You get caught up in the atmosphere. If your in the jungle and the rangers fans are giving it laldy cos they are winning and Celtic score and the whole place erupts into singing, your gonna join in and give it back tenfold. Grew out of it though.

Like you mate never been into the bigotry but like you say you sometimes get caught up, guess what day I was born ? I was afflicted from birth lol

Like you mate never been into the bigotry but like you say you sometimes get caught up, guess what day I was born ? I was afflicted from birth lol

yea your right mate,you do get get caught up up in it.i did try to avoid it,but its kinda hard when some think they are blameless in all thhis recent flare up of bigotry.both sides can just be as bad as each other.i know this and not just from reading this forum.we all have ugly incidents we would much rather forget.amyway its all been done to death now.