Yeah he was doing well for Scotland. Rangers have a habit of stealing Scotland managers, mcleish was doing well too before he jumped ship. Both him and watty got out before the serious games happened though. I must admit mate, although I respect what watty has done, I couldn't pay good money to watch my team play a 10 man defense. I'd rather go out of Europe all guns blazing than with a whimper.

you may have a point mate,a large section of the support wanted rid of him not so long ago.how we wish they had got their way :tongue2:

Well lads i have to agree with you that it will good to see the back of Walter. He has been a proper pain in the butt since he returned to rangers after he slinked out the Scotland job.

I would think that the majority of rangers fans will be upset that he is leaving but i have spoken too a few that blame him for not having a go in the Uefa cup final, but Anti football got them there so they really couldn't complain when he tried it in the final too. I reckon he might have got a bit of stick in the papers after that match but the papers were full of other stuff at the time... :whistling:

If Lennon stays then it will be a right battle between himself and Ally McCoist.....i'm sure he learned alot in his time at Question of Sport........Roll on next season, let the challenge begin.

Well done Rangers.... :thumbs:

i had you down as a bigot.sorry :notworthy::thumbs: i stand corrected :thumbs:

Oh not at all mate.....i have lots of mates who are rangers fans, they dont go to games or that but like to text and phone me when they win like today.

Obviously today has been hard to take....the run in has been very difficult and i have to take my hat of to Terry Butcher for getting his players geed up and taking the 3 points of us up in Inverness. I really hoped the big game for rangers would have been the hearts game but they just didnt have the squad at the weekend due to injuries and that......it was really nice to see that the injured players had managed to get back to fitness for the Celtic game 3 days after....hats of again to the training facilities at Hearts..... :thumbs:

Dundee Utd would have been a hard game but they really were looking out for themselves for a european spot, who can blame them..?

Didnt watch the rangers game today but they must have been up for it today....what a start they got! 3 goals in 6 mins and a hat-trick from kyle lafferty.....he really has been quality in the last couple of games.... :thumbs:

Maybe we can lift a bit of silverware still in the form of the Scottish cup.......i'd imagine Stuart McCall will have his players up for that 1..... :thumbs:

QUESTION A SPORT hahahaha where did lennon learn his trade?he was a loser at leicester and a loser more times than not at celtic....and now hes a loser as a manager :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: sack the ginger wank ffs

Yes he hasnt won anything yet as a manager but hopefully he can lift the Scottish cup and that will give him a wee head start on Ally McCoist as he too has won nothing as a manager... :thumbs:

a wee head start lol.....yous lot need tae stop chewing fooking lemons...yer trying to pay respect tae walt yet slying wee digs about his style a play where has your style a play got yeez in the past 3 seasons lol 2nd best :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Deary me poo your paranoid!!... :icon_eek: Sometimes you just have to put your hands up and say when the better team won and that happened by the looks of the league table. If lennon stays we just have to play the way we play and youll play the way that Ally kind off wants to play.....i'm sure it will be close again next season and a battle to the finish!!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN .Walter Smith ha

well done to rangers and walter(a true gent) but im afraid i think this is it for rangers fans,your pish style of football wont work without walter,mccoist may try but i can see celtic dominating for

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on the

Posted Images

I personally think that McCoist will fail. It's only my opinion but the pressure is on him after what leenon has done in his first season. 2 cup finals and taking the league to the last day. Buying top quality players on a shoe string, all this while dodging bomb threats and side line assaults. yip, Lennon has the upper hand. Only my humble opinion mind.

weve had nae money tae by top quality...scrub a few old pennys and they soon shine :thumbs: :thumbs: yer money has brought ye fook all...Allys a rangers great,im sure he has the heart...passion and now the K now how to succeed..like i told lab stop counting yer phessies :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I don't think anyone is arguing with that ducky. It's you that has a problem with the fact your team plays anti football not us, we don't mind either way, just isn't what we like as said. Hope that's cleared up :thumbs:

whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN :notworthy: .Walter Smith has been a thorn in CELTICS :notworthy: side for far to long :victory: .i wish the man the best of luck where ever he goes(as long as its not rangers)his style of football may not be admired,but his success is .there are no ifs or buts,congratulations walter and the same applies to the decent supporters of glasgow Rangers :thumbs: in the last couple of months the game up here has been noted for all the wrong reasons :thumbdown: .so my fellow supporters,rise above the the lunacy that surrounds the game,pay tribute to a true gentleman and a WORTHY foe. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: well done Walter Smith.

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on there knees and if he never won 3 titles, uefa cup final, etc etc, how bad a state the club would have been in. Look how hurt he was when he carried Tommy's coffin. Well done watty but thank f**k we've seen the back of you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Congratulations rangers, you were the better team :thumbs:

Bendrover, Baw that was a nice touch, well done both of you.:thumbs:

I don't think anyone is arguing with that ducky. It's you that has a problem with the fact your team plays anti football not us, we don't mind either way, just isn't what we like as said. Hope that's cleared up :thumbs:

anti football????weve hump yous a few times past couple a season...i aint got no problem,just sad to see yeez all so bitter,but i suppose that comes wae the team ye follow.....

and the facts are for the past 3 seasons the better team has won :tongue2: :tongue2:

True mate you cant argue with facts........last 3 years you've pipped us to the league, worthy winners!! You've won trophies/cups that we will win again and we have won cups that you will win again someday........well apart from 1 !!

and the facts are for the past 3 seasons the better team has won :tongue2: :tongue2:

True mate you cant argue with facts........last 3 years you've pipped us to the league, worthy winners!! You've won trophies/cups that we will win again and we have won cups that you will win again someday........well most of them!!

stop living in the past bet ye wasnae even born then...ye starting to sound like a ENGLAND FAN ffs lab get a grip :blink: :blink: :blink:

whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN :notworthy: .Walter Smith has been a thorn in CELTICS :notworthy: side for far to long :victory: .i wish the man the best of luck where ever he goes(as long as its not rangers)his style of football may not be admired,but his success is .there are no ifs or buts,congratulations walter and the same applies to the decent supporters of glasgow Rangers :thumbs: in the last couple of months the game up here has been noted for all the wrong reasons :thumbdown: .so my fellow supporters,rise above the the lunacy that surrounds the game,pay tribute to a true gentleman and a WORTHY foe. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: well done Walter Smith.

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on there knees and if he never won 3 titles, uefa cup final, etc etc, how bad a state the club would have been in. Look how hurt he was when he carried Tommy's coffin. Well done watty but thank f**k we've seen the back of you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Congratulations rangers, you were the better team :thumbs:

Bendrover, Baw that was a nice touch, well done both of you.:thumbs:

Thanks mate, meant every word too. I can't see us seeing another manager of the calibre of Walter smith in the spl in my life time. Sometimes you need to put your differences apart, stand back and admire.

True mate you cant argue with facts........last 3 years you've pipped us to the league, worthy winners!! You've won trophies/cups that we will win again and we have won cups that you will win again someday........well most of them!!

stop living in the past bet ye wasnae even born then...ye starting to sound like a ENGLAND FAN ffs lab get a grip :blink: :blink: :blink:

I can never work you lads out......when you win your agressive and when you lose your worse...... :icon_eek: Its history, the past for goodness sake.....just like this years league.....to be honest i've forgotten about it already.... :thumbs:

All life is in the past, even that post you did that I'm answering. Stop being so bitter ducky, you should be out celebrating. :blink:

I can never work you lads out......when you win your agressive and when you lose your worse...... :icon_eek: Its history, the past for goodness sake.....just like this years league.....to be honest i've forgotten about it already.... :thumbs:

agressive hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahah dont start greeting on me lab

All life is in the past, even that post you did that I'm answering. Stop being so bitter ducky, you should be out celebrating. :blink:

HIS LASS WONT LET HIM :whistling:

ive celebrated :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: