• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN .Walter Smith ha

well done to rangers and walter(a true gent) but im afraid i think this is it for rangers fans,your pish style of football wont work without walter,mccoist may try but i can see celtic dominating for

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on the

Posted Images

My local team would be East Fife and i wish them every success but i'm Celtic through and through, coming from a large Catholic family i was born into it and i dont see what the f*****g difference is me living an hour away or on the doorstep.... :thumbs:

My local team would be East Fife and i wish them every success but i'm Celtic through and through, coming from a large Catholic family i was born into it and i dont see what the f*****g difference is me living an hour away or on the doorstep.... :thumbs:

Exactly mate. My local team now would be forres mechanics :toast:

Okkk at the risk of sounding bitter Smith a legend your having a laugh....aye he's won the title the last 3yrs but that's more to do with other factors. Celtic had the chance to bury the Orcs yrs ago during the O'neil era but didn't invest in the team after sevile. We then had three yrs of that scroat Strachan who's remit was to reduce the wage bill and get the high earners out. The board thought there was enough quality to see us over the line and it backfired. We rolled over to the orcs under Mowbray. Now we have a manager who looks like he has the credentials to put his stamp on the team. Smith's record in Europe is there for everyone to see and he got to a Euro final with the lowest points and games won...hardly the stuff of legends. The press licked his arse and Murray got away with telling the biggest pile of shite and they lapped it up (remember the one about Huns ville).

Then Lennon starts to get the measure of Smith and we know what that led to. Celtic lost the league and the 3games that stand out for me were losing to Motherwell Samaras missing that penalty and of course the Caley game.Castlemilk (CATHOLIC MILK) as its better known.do a bit of research mate ,ask a brother what happened when the knuckle draggers came through my fine housing sceme :chair::nono: :protest: never to be seen again :clapper:

As for finishing top scorers how many came against Motherwell under the Smith Acolyte McCall? Then hearts lie down followed by United and Killie who by all accounts folded like a pack of cardsin the space of 6mins with Laffatme scoring 3.

I make no secret of being bitter but not against the manky mob I'm bitter about the Celtic board who have handed 3 titles to the Huns on a plate.

Ducky your the typical Orc that only sing when your winning bet you watch all the games in the house.

Rant over from one pissed of Celtic supporter

PS I never even mentioned the refs.

where the f**k have you been ya pleb another out a toon bum supporting wan a the big guns cause yer local team are pish....where you from undi.....erm im fae near glesga mate get a grip.....glasgow born n bred,was taken to the marches as a kid and followed rangers for aslong as i can remember....i sing there praises win lose or draw....to me the best team in the world :kiss: :kiss:

Aye but your deluded poo............ :crazy:

deluded maybe so but there ma team....majority of my mates are all premier league..i get the flack SPL sunday league the usual from the english but ive never wore any other shirt......Sure your local team are kilmarnock anyways lab/baw/indi/benny :blink: :blink: :blink:

Okkk at the risk of sounding bitter Smith a legend your having a laugh....aye he's won the title the last 3yrs but that's more to do with other factors. Celtic had the chance to bury the Orcs yrs ago during the O'neil era but didn't invest in the team after sevile. We then had three yrs of that scroat Strachan who's remit was to reduce the wage bill and get the high earners out. The board thought there was enough quality to see us over the line and it backfired. We rolled over to the orcs under Mowbray. Now we have a manager who looks like he has the credentials to put his stamp on the team. Smith's record in Europe is there for everyone to see and he got to a Euro final with the lowest points and games won...hardly the stuff of legends. The press licked his arse and Murray got away with telling the biggest pile of shite and they lapped it up (remember the one about Huns ville).

Then Lennon starts to get the measure of Smith and we know what that led to. Celtic lost the league and the 3games that stand out for me were losing to Motherwell Samaras missing that penalty and of course the Caley game.

As for finishing top scorers how many came against Motherwell under the Smith Acolyte McCall? Then hearts lie down followed by United and Killie who by all accounts folded like a pack of cardsin the space of 6mins with Laffatme scoring 3.

I make no secret of being bitter but not against the manky mob I'm bitter about the Celtic board who have handed 3 titles to the Huns on a plate.

Ducky your the typical Orc that only sing when your winning bet you watch all the games in the house.

Rant over from one pissed of Celtic supporter

PS I never even mentioned the refs.

bet you feel better getting that out your system cant be good for your blood pressure bottling it up.do you remember sutton asking a goalkeeper to let in more goals.and lennons not the first celtic manager to be attacked on the park.right enough strachan wasnt manager at the time.as far as refs go i know one who used to go on about how he was going to shaft rangers when they played celtic.i hope yous beat motherwell ,mabye stop all the paranoid excuses for a while.never mind theres always next year.

You knew a ref that said he was going to shaft Rangers when they played Celtic!!.... :icon_eek: I bet Dallas made sure that ref never got out the under 14's leagues eh?..... :whistling:

ill give you a clue .hes got a brother thats a poof ,another thats a gamekeeper,and most of his family are arrogant c**ts.was supposed to be top ref at one time but thats debatable.

Depeche Mode have anounced they have had no choice to change their lyrics of their smash hit song "just cant get enough" to "YOU JUST AINT GOOD ENOUGH" after the embarrassment of Glasgow Septic FC hijacking it for their anthem....a spokesman for the band said "We feel the new lyrics have more of a ring to them and more appropriate considering the duluded c**ts that hold the song so close to their hearts" :feck::laugh:

Edited by gaz

Is it my imagination or is there a lot more rangers fans on here since Sunday? :blink: I remember putting an old firm thread up and it was basically John * and scothunter who debated rangers side, look at it now...... f*****g glory hunters :toast:

Aye mate, if you look at them, they are all hiding behind periscope sorry, I meant prso, always think of diving when I see him. Remember he used to wear that bandage a lot. Wee Lenny standing tall, 2,3,4,5 don't matter, bring it on :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: