Terrier pictures

G2G, you are my hero, ha ha ha. You wont catch my ass tailn no coons! Im jumpy even after their dead. Where you located? We ran a creek this morning and my young pup went ballistic on a couple of holes but thank God I had him leashed up because they were pretty coony looking setts. I dont want him to get hurt yet he's only 9 months old. Nice pics to all the guys/gals posting some good looking dogs!

Edited by TEXICAN

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ted and JR Jim and Molly Molly and Daughter when put to Jim, Half brother half sister Maggie a Mullet pup Trouble a Treacle pup Ted Mullet JR and Maggie Sid, Maggies litter br

A few working Borders      

Few pics of mine and mates dogs, past and present.

Posted Images

G2G, you are my hero, ha ha ha. You wont catch my ass tailn no coons! Im jumpy even after their dead. Where you located? We ran a creek this morning and my young pup went ballistic on a couple of holes but thank God I had him leashed up because they were pretty coony looking setts. I dont want him to get hurt yet he's only 9 months old. Nice pics to all the guys/gals posting some good looking dogs!

Havent got bit yet...I'm sure its coming though ha ha...Bruno is pretty good about keeping ahold of them when I try and pull them out...

Yeah its definately wise not to rush things with the pups I screwed up with Bruno and let him enter a doser pile when he was 6 mo old...He battled a coon for quite awhile before I got to him via chainsaw and pulled him out...I got lucky...

I'm located in central IL and around here the best places Ive found for taking coon is along the creek lines everything else is planted in corn or beans...

Thanks texican, Her dam is out of booths tip tim bred to a nuttall bitch out of miner and bramble.

Her sire is my mates old dog. We don't know his breeding. He is a big broken coated black dog

• Like 1

I'm located in central IL and around here the best places Ive found for taking coon is along the creek lines everything else is planted in corn or beans...

Yea coons are rare in the ground where we are at here in Texas, I live 1 hr. North of Dallas. BUT if you know where to look you can find them in the ground pretty regular. Any big brushpiles or trash piles and right along the edges of creeks, I took some pics of some coon setts this morning to show everyone what they look like. They are a death trap! Lol. Now if I can just figure out how to post them using this damn phone.

Edited by TEXICAN

Ted and JR

DSC03512.jpg

Jim and Molly

DSC03526.jpg

Molly and Daughter when put to Jim, Half brother half sister

DSC03541.jpg

Maggie a Mullet pup

DSC03649.jpg

Trouble a Treacle pup

DSC03654.jpg

Ted

DSC03716.jpg

Mullet

DSC03756.jpg

JR and Maggie

DSC03659.jpg

Sid, Maggies litter brother, not the best picture

DSC03745.jpg

Enjoy :thumbs: :thumbs:

crackers they are :thumbs:

buster,u have very smart looking dogs! going to put one off them pictures in my letter to santa mate! :D

Ted and JR

DSC03512.jpg

Jim and Molly

DSC03526.jpg

Molly and Daughter when put to Jim, Half brother half sister

DSC03541.jpg

Maggie a Mullet pup

DSC03649.jpg

Trouble a Treacle pup

DSC03654.jpg

Ted

DSC03716.jpg