who is all going to the midlands in september. Me and a few mates are going we are gonny book a spot at the tent site and i was wondering what the crack was like at the site :drink::drink: after the show is over haven't been yet so either way it will be good crack.

camped with a few mate of this site about 1 mile from the show had a very good time and teh show was top notch

sure was poach and we will all be back this year just hope you have a bigger tent mate 4 adults in a kids actionman tent :icon_eek::clapper:

nixy i went last year and to be honest the camping was shite, but i had the wife and kid with me so it wasnt good for them , although the crack in the beer tent was good, but if your going with a few mates for a piss up then it wudnt bother yous as much, but youd be best to save the £60 camping fee and camp in a field close by will just be the same as camping on site

makes sense to keep as much beer tokens as possible. But if every1 else is in the tent site its worth staying in for the laugh.

Me, my mum, 2 brothers and 7 lurchers went last year for the first time and we will definately be going again this year. Don't think we'll stay the night though, shame as it sounds like a good laugh. But me and my mum in close proximity of a load of drunken lads..................doesn't sound to good :laugh:

Guest Lurcherbitch
Itsa good weekend but its dam cold there when your tenting,Hopefully this year we'll have a caravan :D ,

Not what it used to be. But was great to see you all there last year. Thinking of doing a sheya stall just to see if we can all meet up like we did a few years ago, great with all the smoochers. Now that was a good year. Lost all my pics to that too. If anyone has got any can you email them to me. :)

Edited by Lurcherbitch
who is all going to the midlands in september. Me and a few mates are going we are gonny book a spot at the tent site and i was wondering what the crack was like at the site :drink::drink: after the show is over haven't been yet so either way it will be good crack.

I am going for the day , what day will most peeps go, i have been on sunday before but havent been for about 3 yrs now

Im going for the weekend, first time I have ever been.

What sort of stuff can you buy there? Any best bits that I CANT miss?

All I can say is take loads of dosh! You name it and it should be there somewhere :laugh:

You can usually grab a good bargain if you haggle a bit too! If you are into your magazines then there is the time to take out a subscription, usually deals and free bottle of sloe gin! Unfortuneatly there always appears to be something you miss or cant get too in time but loads to see

Find it is best to have a good sized ruck sac then if you have your dogs there is no juggling leads and bags.

Food is as always a bit pricey, but its all part of the experience! :laugh:

Went up last year for the first time in a few years, stopped a few miles away on a Campsite. Loads of our mates go up for the day from cornwall, but means the beer tent is out of bounds :no::no:

Might make it up there again this year as we enjoyed camping last year, Loads of rabbits on the site :clapper::laugh::clapper: