The Royal Wedding, raise your glass to the couple.

I think that was as close to a perfect royal wedding as is possible.

A lovely couple and I truely believe they have just cemented our countries future as a monarchy for at least our lifetime.

To Wills and Kate :drinks:

A long and happy marriage

• Like 2

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wouldnt have a problem commin on er'. boom boom ill get me coat.   all the luck in the world to em i say. that pippa is well bang tidy also

I think that was as close to a perfect royal wedding as is possible.   A lovely couple and I truely believe they have just cemented our countries future as a monarchy for at least our lifetime.  

The wedding was the first time in years that I have felt proud to be British. Labour spent all it's time in power trying to divide, dilute and generally strip us of any kind of national pride we have

A pair of scumbags living of the less well off why dont they f**k off and get a job

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: You never know mate 1 day you might change your tune or get your facts right if William ever helps saves a member off your family or a friend , he works out off Angellsey as a search and rescue helicopter pilot !

A pair of scumbags living of the less well off why dont they f**k off and get a job

I read somewhere the actual cost to the tax payer is around 61 pence per person per year....thats just over 1 pence per person per week....

If your going to snivel and whinge about 1 pence a week maybe its you who needs to get a job !

Nice looking couple,good luck to them both.

I just read your previous posts and identified you as a troll so I will treat your comment as irrelevant.

• Like 1

I watched it all the new princess looked stunning and extreemly happy.

History in Royal unions hasnt had a good reputation of long levity other than the head of the royal families they seem to last.

They are regular seen in the village using the shops like any person in the street .

Hes also saved quite a few lives that would have been lost if it wasnt for his actions and other team members.

I think he and his new bride will bring the Royal Family into the next generation of Royals whos subjects will look up to them with great fondness and respect. God knows they have had enough bad publicity in the latter few years with Charles and Diana and their break up.

I wish them well and hope they have a lovely life together .

And No I am not a Royalist far from it.

Regards

Cap

why do you care?you dont even live in this country.hey say hi to her majesty for me when she comes to visit the south next month :thumbs:

Edited by scothunter