The Royal Wedding, raise your glass to the couple.

The sad thing is this was probebley the last royal wedding of its kind when salmon gets his way and breaks up

the union the jack will not have any use , and on that point half were up side down on the mall , when its gone

the the writing will be on the wall we will be another belguim :cry:

salmond is a wee fat pie who needs a swift kick in the balls.i really hate that man with a passion.all he f*****g bleats about is independence.which the majority of scottish people dont want.and this he knows thats why the devious wee c**t went back on his pledge for a referendum on it.cause the exit polls showed a vast majority in scotland in fav of the union.

sits back and awaits the painted faces of the braveheart crew lol

hope your right bud we fight like cat and dog but it would be disaster if it broke up ,

:thumbs:

at the end of the day we are all british :victory:

Debateable!!!!

oh we are whether it sticks in your craw or not lol ill bring you a union flag to wave at scone matey hahaahahh

Just been on eBay and av got you a tri- colour mate.... Looking forward too it... Lol

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wouldnt have a problem commin on er'. boom boom ill get me coat.   all the luck in the world to em i say. that pippa is well bang tidy also

I think that was as close to a perfect royal wedding as is possible.   A lovely couple and I truely believe they have just cemented our countries future as a monarchy for at least our lifetime.  

The wedding was the first time in years that I have felt proud to be British. Labour spent all it's time in power trying to divide, dilute and generally strip us of any kind of national pride we have

The sad thing is this was probebley the last royal wedding of its kind when salmon gets his way and breaks up

the union the jack will not have any use , and on that point half were up side down on the mall , when its gone

salmond is a wee fat pie who needs a swift kick in the balls.i really hate that man with a passion.all he f*****g bleats about is independence.which the majority of scottish people dont want.and this he knows thats why the devious wee c**t went back on his pledge for a referendum on it.cause the exit polls showed a vast majority in scotland in fav of the union.

hope your right bud we fight like cat and dog but it would be disaster if it broke up ,

Debateable!!!!

oh we are whether it sticks in your craw or not lol ill bring you a union flag to wave at scone matey hahaahahh

Just been on eBay and av got you a tri- colour mate.... Looking forward too it... Lol

lol yea its amazing the shite you can find on that site.

Debateable!!!!

just think..... By the time I meet you at scone we will be league winners and Scottish cup winners!!! I won't mention it!!!!... Lol

Debateable!!!!

just think..... By the time I meet you at scone we will be league winners and Scottish cup winners!!! I won't mention it!!!!... Lol

why thank you very considerate of you.

Debateable!!!!

:whistling::doh::no: hahahahaha