• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im a rasta here me now me gon smoke me spliff ya bumbaclot

is tastic a common scotish name? lol

With 5 million people in London id hate to think how many fingers and toes the Welsh or irish have then

i think the nazis wanted you to have germen blood going back 300 years so if you have 300 years worth of english blood in you you can call your self english if not :gunsmilie:

:laugh: scent

no thanks tb im sticking with germany we shouldve made them allies when we had the chance in my opinion we wouldnt be so fecked now :thumbs:

i was havin this with some one in the pub last year asking how they think our country would be now if we joined to gether,well they dident like it and i was soon banned :laugh:

it might of betterd us then again if nazis wouldve taken europe an russia do you think theyd want a little island like ours as an allie or would they have just taken us aswell, who knows id rather have taken the risk being the allie than living in the shite we live in now :thumbs:

true poach but look at japan an germany two of the richest countries in the world not a sess pit shite hole were in now :icon_redface:

didnt japan become allies after germany wanted us to be? was hittlers plan to capture prince phillip(could be wrong) an make him our leader an be his allie an the air raids were to turn us against our government i may be wrong :thumbs:

true poach but look at japan an germany two of the richest countries in the world not a sess pit shite hole were in now :icon_redface:

didnt japan become allies after germany wanted us to be? was hittlers plan to capture prince phillip(could be wrong) an make him our leader an be his allie an the air raids were to turn us against our government i may be wrong :thumbs:

Maybe they are rich countries because they did loose world wars and dont forget adolf banned hunting with hounds in germany.

I know back in the 80s the reckoned there was 1 single old guy who was 100% English. I would imagine he is dead now. I am Cornish so that actually makes me more Welsh than English as Cornwall was once known as South Wales and what is South Wales now was Mid Wales.

It might explain why I have a thing for thick white curly hair :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: