Mag boxes

I was looking into getting a mag box and wondered whether they were worth the money .I know now what I am going to write is going to cause some controversy .This has been on my mind for some time .I saw a mag box for sale some time ago and made a phone call to see if it was still for sale and it was,as I didn,t know any real facts about them I spent some time quizzing a few dog men that had them ,I was told they were fantastic well worth the money.One person in particular told me after a dog had been in one it came out with so much energy it had to be seen to be believed.After being in a box for 3 hours my dog went mental as well, I was still sceptical so I did a bit of research on mag boxes and magnetic pulse treatment,magnetic treatment in general.I asked the chap who was selling it why he was selling it as I,d found out he trained greyhounds he was a bit vague to say the the least,one of the reasons for my research,I trawled the internet for info on this tech and found that it is as much use as horoscopes,voodoo,and witchcraft I found a site that had legal information concerning mag box and mag pulse tech that says that it was a criminal to say it had any medical benefits what so ever and after blind case studies the test group showed no more improvement than the group with no magnets involved at all .The American government have made it illegle to say they help as there is no evidence that they do ,The professor that did the research said until there is a law against stupidity, billion dollar industries will exist and the only people that think this therapy works are the one that have paid a lot of money in the hope it does .I look forward to hearing your opinions I suspect the ones that have paid for it will say it works and the ones who havnt will probably differ as the test studies already prove .

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do as many searches on the net as you want fieldsman and read whatever you want to help you come to your conclusions which seems to be that mag boxes do not work. I on the other hand have gain

trust me i got the mag hound+spire when you use for treatin your self and it works theres no delt plus when ya mates av used it on there self and end up buyin them it says somethink. i use mine on

they are brilliant and help a dog no end watch how your dog runs to get in it my greyhounds rush and try to get in it all at once. and they certainly help to sort out any knocks strains or bunmps woul

Well I've considered buying them in the past but I've always wondered how they could work ? I do motocross and now people are wearing rubber bands round there wrist that are meant to correct the balance in your body and make you ride better ??? Both probably working on the same principle 'bullsxxt baffles brains ' !

trust me i got the mag hound+spire when you use for treatin your self and it works theres no delt :thumbs: plus when ya mates av used it on there self and end up buyin them it says somethink. i use mine on me dogs as well lurchers/terriers and me chickens any think with a pluse will benitfit from it the only thing what puts people of is the price

• Like 1

works for me so end of story as far as Im concerned /quote]this i wouldnt be without one great for greyhounds/lurchers day after racing,i used it on a dog with a deep cut onits wrist realy speeds up the healing time.

Edited by tamc

Just because someone writes something on the WWW don't make it real ;)

As I said it was a study .It was conducted by a professor of medicine on behalf of the government to see if people were being ripped off not his exact words but you get the jist.Not just someone spouting on the web the results were conclusive it made no difference hence the ban on advertising in America this is FACT .I read the case study I,m sure if you look hard enough you will find it also .I presume you bought one.The only facts that came from the study were if at the same time as being in one of the boxes and given calcium supplements it appeared that breaks mended marginally quicker but on other injuries it was proved a placebo worked just as well this as I said a study that was put into law not just gossip.I will now use crystals as I found when I shuv one up his arse he runs faster and for longer just his recall now.

I've used one for the last 12 or 13 years on greyhounds and lurchers.It can be used to help tone your dog along with exercise to keep it at the top of It's game. If you purchase a new one it will come with a manual to give you the basics but I've found different dogs react in different ways by that I mean at at alternative settings and for different periods of time.After a hard nights lamping once dog is fed watered and rubbed it is kenneled in the porta mag at number 3 for 3-4 hours and you always get up to a happy dog ready to go again.So go on buy one u won't look back.

Just because someone writes something on the WWW don't make it real ;)

As I said it was a study .It was conducted by a professor of medicine on behalf of the government to see if people were being ripped off not his exact words but you get the jist.Not just someone spouting on the web the results were conclusive it made no difference hence the ban on advertising in America this is FACT .I read the case study I,m sure if you look hard enough you will find it also .I presume you bought one.The only facts that came from the study were if at the same time as being in one of the boxes and given calcium supplements it appeared that breaks mended marginally quicker but on other injuries it was proved a placebo worked just as well this as I said a study that was put into law not just gossip.I will now use crystals as I found when I shuv one up his arse he runs faster and for longer just his recall now.

Dear me you have got a bee in your bonnet about this. I would advocate you never use one, if your blood pressure is this high already you may well burst a vessel :icon_eek:

Send a link to this FACTUAL study please :thumbs:

I was looking into getting a mag box and wondered whether they were worth the money .I know now what I am going to write is going to cause some controversy .This has been on my mind for some time .I saw a mag box for sale some time ago and made a phone call to see if it was still for sale and it was,as I didn,t know any real facts about them I spent some time quizzing a few dog men that had them ,I was told they were fantastic well worth the money.One person in particular told me after a dog had been in one it came out with so much energy it had to be seen to be believed.After being in a box for 3 hours my dog went mental as well, I was still sceptical so I did a bit of research on mag boxes and magnetic pulse treatment,magnetic treatment in general.I asked the chap who was selling it why he was selling it as I,d found out he trained greyhounds he was a bit vague to say the the least,one of the reasons for my research,I trawled the internet for info on this tech and found that it is as much use as horoscopes,voodoo,and witchcraft I found a site that had legal information concerning mag box and mag pulse tech that says that it was a criminal to say it had any medical benefits what so ever and after blind case studies the test group showed no more improvement than the group with no magnets involved at all .The American government have made it illegle to say they help as there is no evidence that they do ,The professor that did the research said until there is a law against stupidity, billion dollar industries will exist and the only people that think this therapy works are the one that have paid a lot of money in the hope it does .I look forward to hearing your opinions I suspect the ones that have paid for it will say it works and the ones who havnt will probably differ as the test studies already prove .

seeing as they shite, when can i come collect the 1 you bought :whistling: