Late sending census form back

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had them round last week cause they didn't believe that snow white and the seven dwarfs live here :laugh:

I'm expecting a knock on the door anytime soon, told them i work for NASA.........

Strange that so did I, however I do work for NASA as an astronaut so maybe not so strange after all... :blink:

I don't work for NASA but I'm on another planet most days :laugh::thumbs:

They came to mine too cos i put not applicable in every line lol.So theyve gave me another and i got the lecture on it and the fines and what not.Not once not twice but 7 f*****g times he repeated himself lol.Till i pointed out LOOK I f*****g KNOW IM NOT 3 IM 29 AND IM CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU SIAD FIRST TIME ROUND.The he asked if my dogs bite i dunno mate stick your hand down you will find out

Don't know what the issue is ....did mine online and took all of 5 mins

Totally agree....sounds like some folk just invite hassle,possibly even enjoy it......or is it what they call " living on the edge " :blink:

Edited by gnasher16
Guest jt750

Filled it out with total shit, i don't want all my personal details handed to the U.S government thank you very much!

They are likely to have all your deails anyway....don't we share everything with our friends across the pond ?

And anyway in todays blame and claim culture if anything did get out about you that you put on that form then you could end up a rich man

Wats the point in not filling it out its bad enough with door knockers either trying to flog you something or sighning up to a direct debit to support some charity not to mention fekin jo jo's likes been said why have a complete stranger knocking on your door [bANNED TEXT] you can just fill a form out with crap and send it off.

All those who say "whats the issue" are being naive imho, its the same argument as the cctv cameras "if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about" you are sleepwalking into a police state and you are going to get a rude awakening. How much more before you learn to say "NO"

I would have thought that hunters of all people would see this. When they took away my god given right to hunt, that was it for me. They are reducing us all to the actions of a child, having to ask the state permission for what should be a RIGHT.

"They will fine you" have you even thought what law they will fine you under? what statute is it that you will be guilty of breaking or have they made up a new one specialy for this ?

Have you thought about who is collecting the data ? NO ? well ill tell you LOCKHEED MARTIN the biggest arms manafacturer in the f*****g world.

Here are some of THEIR transgressions-

LOCKHEED’s charges include:

•Nuclear safety violations

•Nuclear waste storage violations

•Radiation exposure

•Toxic Substances Control Act violation

•Reactor safety violations

•Pantano Wash Hazardous Waste Disposal Settlement

•Radioactive Work Control Deficiencies

•Violations of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act

•Radiological Control Deficiencies

•Unlicensed arms exports to South Korea

•Arms export violation to China

•Violations of Arms Export Control Act and International Traffic in Arms Regulations

•Contract fraud

•False claims

•Bid-Rigging on NAVO MSRC Contract

•Foreign corrupt Practices Act violation

•Wastewater Discharge

•Overcharging the National Imagery and Mapping Agency

•Falsification of records

•Unfair business practices

•Contractor kickbacks

•Violations of Louisiana Environmental Quality Act

•Embezzlement of PAC Funds

•Racial Discrimination and Retaliation

•Age Discrimination and Retaliation

•Defective pricing

•Emission violations

•Tallevast, Florida Groundwater Toxic Contamination

•Groundwater violations

•Billing Problems

•Inflated costs

•Improper charges to the Navy

•Bribery

•Self-reported over-billing for the F35

•Procurement fraud

•Rent overcharges

Your government already has data bases that tell them everything about you so what is the purpose of the census ? My guess is that the information you put in it is irelevant, the mere fact that you sign it means you are contracting into something ?

No not living on the edge, just standing up for whats right !

All those who say "whats the issue" are being naive imho, its the same argument as the cctv cameras "if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about" you are sleepwalking into a police state and you are going to get a rude awakening. How much more before you learn to say "NO"

I would have thought that hunters of all people would see this. When they took away my god given right to hunt, that was it for me. They are reducing us all to the actions of a child, having to ask the state permission for what should be a RIGHT.

"They will fine you" have you even thought what law they will fine you under? what statute is it that you will be guilty of breaking or have they made up a new one specialy for this ?

Have you thought about who is collecting the data ? NO ? well ill tell you LOCKHEED MARTIN the biggest arms manafacturer in the f*****g world.

LOCKHEED’s charges include:

•Nuclear safety violations

•Nuclear waste storage violations

•Radiation exposure

•Toxic Substances Control Act violation

•Reactor safety violations

•Pantano Wash Hazardous Waste Disposal Settlement

•Radioactive Work Control Deficiencies

•Violations of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act

•Radiological Control Deficiencies

•Unlicensed arms exports to South Korea

•Arms export violation to China

•Violations of Arms Export Control Act and International Traffic in Arms Regulations

•Contract fraud

•False claims

•Bid-Rigging on NAVO MSRC Contract

•Foreign corrupt Practices Act violation

•Wastewater Discharge

•Overcharging the National Imagery and Mapping Agency

•Falsification of records

•Unfair business practices

•Contractor kickbacks

•Violations of Louisiana Environmental Quality Act

•Embezzlement of PAC Funds

•Racial Discrimination and Retaliation

•Age Discrimination and Retaliation

•Defective pricing

•Emission violations

•Tallevast, Florida Groundwater Toxic Contamination

•Groundwater violations

•Billing Problems

•Inflated costs

•Improper charges to the Navy

•Bribery

•Self-reported over-billing for the F35

•Procurement fraud

•Rent overcharges

Your government already has data bases that tell them everything about you so what is the purpose of the census ? My guess is that the information you put in it is irelevant, the mere fact that you sign it means you are contracting into something ?

Oh FFS get a grip.

It's a silly form that you only need put some basic info on. You can put whatever you want on it, no need to be truthfull if you feel that strongly about it. Once every 10 years ....jesus christ it's not that big a deal!

Reckon you best get back into your nuclear bunker cos the world is out to getcha :wallbash:

LOCKHEEDs charges include:

Nuclear safety violations

Nuclear waste storage violations

Radiation exposure

Toxic Substances Control Act violation

Reactor safety violations

Pantano Wash Hazardous Waste Disposal Settlement

Radioactive Work Control Deficiencies

Violations of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act

Radiological Control Deficiencies

Unlicensed arms exports to South Korea

Arms export violation to China

Violations of Arms Export Control Act and International Traffic in Arms Regulations

Contract fraud

False claims

Bid-Rigging on NAVO MSRC Contract

Foreign corrupt Practices Act violation

Wastewater Discharge

Overcharging the National Imagery and Mapping Agency

Falsification of records

Unfair business practices

Contractor kickbacks

Violations of Louisiana Environmental Quality Act

Embezzlement of PAC Funds

Racial Discrimination and Retaliation

Age Discrimination and Retaliation

Defective pricing

Emission violations

Tallevast, Florida Groundwater Toxic Contamination

Groundwater violations

Billing Problems

Inflated costs

Improper charges to the Navy

Bribery

Self-reported over-billing for the F35

Procurement fraud

Rent overcharges

Oh FFS get a grip.

It's a silly form that you only need put some basic info on. You can put whatever you want on it, no need to be truthfull if you feel that strongly about it. Once every 10 years ....jesus christ it's not that big a deal!

Reckon you best get back into your nuclear bunker cos the world is out to getcha :wallbash:

LOL im typing from the bunker mate,

But hold on, the fact that you are saying fill it out incorrectly means you think there is something wrong with it ?

So which is worse, openly saying NO, or lying on it ? :wallbash:

Edited by foxfan

And in a few months time there wil be posts on here crying about how unfair it is 'cause they got fined for not posting a bit of useless paper !! If anyone feels that strongly about it, take it to the House of Commons and try to give it to Cameron and tell him to stick it up his arse, instead of whineing about it on a hunting site !

Cheers.

And in a few months time there wil be posts on here crying about how unfair it is 'cause they got fined for not posting a bit of useless paper !! If anyone feels that strongly about it, take it to the House of Commons and try to give it to Cameron and tell him to stick it up his arse, instead of whineing about it on a hunting site !

Cheers.

you are the only one whineing about it