I'm also growing sungold,and shirely, plus a few other cherry types.

I wont be growing any beef steaks this year, as they just don't produce for me, yet the kids can eat a million cherry toms :D

Edited by Paid

Gardners delight (cherry) & Amateur (bush type) at the minute. As well as the Gardeners delight, I grew F1 Sweet million last year, I'm going to pick a packet of those up as well next time I see some, they're really heavy fruiting. We never had to buy a tomato all summer last year! :good:

Guest bullterrier

when i had my allotment always done Shirley but would also would try different varieties black russian were taste but the kids didn't like the colour but the did like nice on a salad the kids used to eat the Cherry tomatoes like sweets ..:thumbs: .john

"Hundreds and Thousands" is a great trailing cherry tomato. Best planted in a hanging basket it produces fruit not much bigger than a marble but the flavour is intense, and as it's name suggests, there's plenty of them.

Hi not into home grown myself but great admiration for all those who do!

My great aunt always grew Moneymaker (toms) and Lockies Perfection (cuecumbers)

go and get your self some hanging baskets with liners to hold in some moisture, down to your local garden centre for some tumbling toms and some feed, i put three plants in each basket, place in a nice sunny spot and feed and water well in the evenings making sure baskets don't dry out ! try them bud it might get you into home grown veg which once you start is highly adictive. a.t.b sfa p.s the taste is nothing like you get in the shop !