250,000 march on saturday

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You bet your arse I want Maggie back, I am sick of 13 years of left wing bleeding heart wasters living off my f*****g hard earned. I will enjoy every moment of seeing all those fuckers suffer the rea

At the end of the day its not about Maggie or wether the bad old Tories are making cuts.........for most folks bravado, they only think as far as their pocket. Blair knew this better than anyone, he

You have to laugh at these lefties blaming the coalition for the cuts. Thats like blaming the surgeon for cutting out the cancer caused by years of smoking. Whichever government got in was going to h

You've got her. Enjoy.

You bet your arse I want Maggie back, I am sick of 13 years of left wing bleeding heart wasters living off my f*****g hard earned.

I will enjoy every moment of seeing all those fuckers suffer the reality of not having the state wipe their arse!

Every single Labour government has wrecked the economy when in power, communist principals in a capitalist system.....when do they work out it just wont work.

I hope Miliband, Blair, Brown and all the rest of those red anti b*****ds rot in hell!

Wilf - Kwl. You've thought your position through. I disagree but I hope we can agree to differ. Just for the record I am NOT REPEAT NOT a communist, OK?

I do shoot bunny wabbits tho. And Foxy-woxies.

Wilf - Kwl. You've thought your position through. I disagree but I hope we can agree to differ. Just for the record I am NOT REPEAT NOT a communist, OK?

I do shoot bunny wabbits tho. And Foxy-woxies.

No bother at all, we can agree to differ matey......

You've got her. Enjoy.

You bet your arse I want Maggie back, I am sick of 13 years of left wing bleeding heart wasters living off my f*****g hard earned.

I will enjoy every moment of seeing all those fuckers suffer the reality of not having the state wipe their arse!

Every single Labour government has wrecked the economy when in power, communist principals in a capitalist system.....when do they work out it just wont work.

I hope Miliband, Blair, Brown and all the rest of those red anti b*****ds rot in hell!

hallelujah :notworthy::notworthy:

At the end of the day its not about Maggie or wether the bad old Tories are making cuts.........for most folks bravado, they only think as far as their pocket.

Blair knew this better than anyone, he kept your house prices going up and so no f****r wanted to rock the boat, hardly a word about the facts that:

They made it legal for a gay man to have sex with 16 year old boys

They made it a crime to tell a joke about a black man or a gay man

We had to appologise to every f****r in the world about slavery, the opium trade, the empire....you name it, we had to say sorry

They played wet nurse to every junky, nutcase, scumbag and wee scroat who ever walked into a drop in centre

They made normal hetrosexual married parents seem like a bad thing!

They made us the most spyed on nation in the world with all the f*****g cameras and laws to let busy bodies poke their nose in your business

They made the police little more than tax collectors instead of letting them knock the f**k out of the bad guys!

oh, they made hunting illegal

They made some drugs legal and let there be more hours to get yourself drunk out of your skull

They made it iilegal to put the wrong kind of rubbish in your bin!

The list go,s on and on...................

Thousands and thousands of laws taking away OUR freedoms and changing this once great country into some kind of laughing stock..........

f**k the money, I dont give a f**k if I do have to have it hard for a while........anything is better than that.

• Like 3

They made some drugs legal

What drugs are those WILF?

I will re-phrase seeing as we are picking at straws, they down graded some different drug classifacations which was code for : Dont bother nicking anyone for it

They made some drugs legal

What drugs are those WILF?

I will re-phrase seeing as we are picking at straws, they down graded some different drug classifacations which was code for : Dont bother nicking anyone for it

I wasn't picking at straws, I just thought that I missed something. Maybe I should watch tele more :laugh:

At the end of the day its not about Maggie or wether the bad old Tories are making cuts.........for most folks bravado, they only think as far as their pocket.

Blair knew this better than anyone, he kept your house prices going up and so no f****r wanted to rock the boat, hardly a word about the facts that:

They made it legal for a gay man to have sex with 16 year old boys

They made it a crime to tell a joke about a black man or a gay man

We had to appologise to every f****r in the world about slavery, the opium trade, the empire....you name it, we had to say sorry

They played wet nurse to every junky, nutcase, scumbag and wee scroat who ever walked into a drop in centre

They made normal hetrosexual married parents seem like a bad thing!

They made us the most spyed on nation in the world with all the f*****g cameras and laws to let busy bodies poke their nose in your business

They made the police little more than tax collectors instead of letting them knock the f**k out of the bad guys!

oh, they made hunting illegal

They made some drugs legal and let there be more hours to get yourself drunk out of your skull

They made it iilegal to put the wrong kind of rubbish in your bin!

The list go,s on and on...................

Thousands and thousands of laws taking away OUR freedoms and changing this once great country into some kind of laughing stock..........

f**k the money, I dont give a f**k if I do have to have it hard for a while........anything is better than that.

GLOBAL RECESSION GET IT ?Yes right bunch of cxnts labour,the last four jobs i have worked on have all been schools (I work on demolition)stocksbridge high ,stocklandgreen,wath on dearne,and darton,you wouldnt keep a dog in these buildings but they teach kids in them,the bunch of cxnts eh?new schools =building jobs