250,000 march on saturday

The New Labour project had only one aim and that was to create a country where everyone voted for them.

Creating 1 million public sector jobs

Mass imigration

Nurturing a benefits reliant under class

Generally taking personal responsibility out of individuals hands and so make them reliant on the state

In my eyes they were criminals and have damaged this country to such an extent that it can never be reversed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You bet your arse I want Maggie back, I am sick of 13 years of left wing bleeding heart wasters living off my f*****g hard earned. I will enjoy every moment of seeing all those fuckers suffer the rea

At the end of the day its not about Maggie or wether the bad old Tories are making cuts.........for most folks bravado, they only think as far as their pocket. Blair knew this better than anyone, he

You have to laugh at these lefties blaming the coalition for the cuts. Thats like blaming the surgeon for cutting out the cancer caused by years of smoking. Whichever government got in was going to h

Just remind me again who sent them out there based on a lie in the first place!

The cuts were coming no matter which party gained power. Any one of us knows that if you spend more than you earn you run out of money in the end. If Labour had squandered less money on non jobs for disabled, lesbian, ethnic minority outreach workers paying £35,000 a year in order to build a huge, government dependent public service and therefore grow their electoral support base, there'd be more money left for the essentials.

I'm not a natural tory supporter by the way....born in a ghetto in Belfast. My old man never had a pair of shoes on his feet till he went to the big school aged 11.

Thatcher inherited a crippled economy from the last Labour gov. and turned it around to the extent that by the time Blair got in power and turned Brown loose on our finances like a chimp in a sweet shop, our economy had been growing well for four consecutive years. Thirteen years later, and with gold reserves sold off at rock bottom prices they leave a vindictive note for the incoming chancellor, "by the way there is no money left". Hardly a grown up way to govern!

And after just 9 months in power the present government is to take the blame???

thatcher=4million unemployed payed for by north sea oil revenue she sold utilities owend by the british public

Just remind me again who sent them out there based on a lie in the first place!

The cuts were coming no matter which party gained power. Any one of us knows that if you spend more than you earn you run out of money in the end. If Labour had squandered less money on non jobs for disabled, lesbian, ethnic minority outreach workers paying £35,000 a year in order to build a huge, government dependent public service and therefore grow their electoral support base, there'd be more money left for the essentials.

I'm not a natural tory supporter by the way....born in a ghetto in Belfast. My old man never had a pair of shoes on his feet till he went to the big school aged 11.

Thatcher inherited a crippled economy from the last Labour gov. and turned it around to the extent that by the time Blair got in power and turned Brown loose on our finances like a chimp in a sweet shop, our economy had been growing well for four consecutive years. Thirteen years later, and with gold reserves sold off at rock bottom prices they leave a vindictive note for the incoming chancellor, "by the way there is no money left". Hardly a grown up way to govern!

And after just 9 months in power the present government is to take the blame???

thatcher=4million unemployed payed for by north sea oil revenue she sold utilities owend by the british public

BT

MINES

STEEL

WATER

GAS

BP

BR

ETC ETC LOVERLY LADY T , SHOP KEEPERS DAUTER TO MULTIMILLIONS LOVE TO SEE HER EXPENCES AND BANK ACCOUNT :hmm:

Edited by gonetoearth

some people do have short memories

IMPRINTED ON MY MEMORY WE COLLECTED FOR THE MINERS THEY ASKED COULD WE BUY SANATRY TOWELS FOR THE WOMEN

SHE IMPLODED THIS COUNTRY TO CARE FOR NO ONE AND FEATHERD HER NEST AS SHE WENT , THE DAY SHE DIES :drink::cheers:

I'm no Thatcherite but the last period of Tory gov. inherited a weak economy and passed on a strong economy, which has been squandered by Labour.

There's no point blaming the doctor for the bitter taste of the medicine.

B Liar has done ok for himself financially since leaving number ten but he made sure the public would never see his expenses bill before he left.

I can understand people from certain parts of Britain hating Margaret Thatcher.

But all I can say is Labour in it's current form is not the party for the British working man, there is an opening for an alternative party to take that position.

:notworthy: amen to you shepp mate telling the truth about the scum labours aims they had for this country!

The New Labour project had only one aim and that was to create a country where everyone voted for them.

Creating 1 million public sector jobs

Mass imigration

Nurturing a benefits reliant under class

Generally taking personal responsibility out of individuals hands and so make them reliant on the state

In my eyes they were criminals and have damaged this country to such an extent that it can never be reversed.

I can understand people from certain parts of Britain hating Margaret Thatcher.

But all I can say is Labour in it's current form is not the party for the British working man, there is an opening for an alternative party to take that position.

couldnt agree more with you on that,bnp the only party that would take us out of the eu.does anybody thats posted really think the torys/libdem give a fxck about the working man same as labour they all piss in the same pot

• Like 1

Yeah, your right they do......I remember all those nationalised industries, none of them f*****g worked except at taking money out of every c**ts pocket.

Loads of workshy layabout union men, sleeping their shift away and moaning about how badly they had it.

They made it cheaper to land cargo in Rotterdam and drive it across so they killed the docks and blamed everyone else.........

The rail system was a pile of shite....same for the gasboard.....didnt have to show profit so they didnt give a monkeys

The rubbish was piled high in the streets when the bin men went on strike and all the poor soldiers had to clear it up

Do I really need to go on......

Yeah, your right they do......I remember all those nationalised industries, none of them f*****g worked except at taking money out of every c**ts pocket.

Loads of workshy layabout union men, sleeping their shift away and moaning about how badly they had it.

They made it cheaper to land cargo in Rotterdam and drive it across so they killed the docks and blamed everyone else.........

The rail system was a pile of shite....same for the gasboard.....didnt have to show profit so they didnt give a monkeys

The rubbish was piled high in the streets when the bin men went on strike and all the poor soldiers had to clear it up

Do I really need to go on......

theres fcuk all wrong with your memory wilf :laugh: