new digging dog needed

im looking for a new patt, ive contacted brian nutall but ive read alot of negative comments on him, can any one help me with finding a pup, i want good lines and im not bothered if its black blue green yellow, long haired, broken, smooth as long as its got good pertential to work in the future

cherrs

ben

im looking for a new patt, ive contacted brian nutall but ive read alot of negative comments on him, can any one help me with finding a pup, i want good lines and im not bothered if its black blue green yellow, long haired, broken, smooth as long as its got good pertential to work in the future

cherrs

ben

forget names mate...just hang on for a litter out of stuff that has been worked regularly for a number of seasons...good luck :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

ive got nutalls number, not keen on having one now, i no a few people locally who have some good contacts, i shall ask them too

Hi mate,

If you know a few people locally, do they not own good dogs, could you not get one off them??? Believe it or not you dont have to be well known to have good mutts. The very dog your looking for could be right under your nose.

Cheers Pernod

ive got nutalls number, not keen on having one now, i no a few people locally who have some good contacts, i shall ask them too

Hi mate,

If you know a few people locally, do they not own good dogs, could you not get one off them??? Believe it or not you dont have to be well known to have good mutts. The very dog your looking for could be right under your nose.

Cheers Pernod

yes my brother in law does alot and has a very good dog which he only lets out to good bitches but nothing at the min :(

try to get you hands on derek wheeler line they good working lines .nutall if you need his number pm me but i wouldnt have just nutall line they had ther day

not seen a gud one yet thats lasted a few seasons to much bull