What Colours this guy?

So does someone wants to tell me the difference between a lightly marked polecat and a cinnamon? Cos as far as i'm aware a 'cinnamon' is a kind of sandy color in the main, with dark markings on its body and dark eyes. . . . . . :hmm:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your missus no giving out is she? Thats a bit of an over reaction is it not c**t face??? She doesn't live in ireland and the ferret wasn't bred or bought in ireland, but who really cares, you keep cal

Feck sake mate, if you were a fish you'd be the first caught everytime.   If Carlseberg did "easiest to get a reaction from" it would be you.

Posted Images

So does someone wants to tell me the difference between a lightly marked polecat and a cinnamon? Cos as far as i'm aware a 'cinnamon' is a kind of sandy color in the main, with dark markings on its body and dark eyes. . . . . . :hmm:

I have no idea :laugh:

I've got the same. A light polecat with red eyes. Prob just has been bred with an albino or something. They look dark in photos but red in the light, and she has flicks of silver in her too. not many people breed just sandy with sandy, polecat with polecat etc., so will always see different colours emerging from different generations.

its just a light poley no watter what color its eyes are and cinnamon is deff a fluffy brigade term

its just a light poley no watter what color its eyes are and cinnamon is deff a fluffy brigade term

Don't let 'Twiggy' hear you say that, he'll spit his dummy out. :laugh:

Cinnamon is a lame term coined by the fluffy brigade. Polecats in all their varietys, albinos and sandys. Along now with bew and silver. And that is plenty enough different colours. :doh:

we call them cinnamons over here and were no fluffy brigade you f*****g no it all dickhead.

Your missus no giving out is she? Thats a bit of an over reaction is it not c**t face??? She doesn't live in ireland and the ferret wasn't bred or bought in ireland, but who really cares, you keep calling your wee ferrety werrety a cinnamon . . . . . . .sounds like a f*****g bagel you twat.

(SEE ITS NOT NICE WHEN FOLK ARE RUDE IS IT?)

Feck sake mate, if you were a fish you'd be the first caught everytime.:laugh:

If Carlseberg did "easiest to get a reaction from" it would be you.;):thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi Chaps,

Picked this guy up off a fellow forum member a bit back was described as 'cinammon' but i am not too sure.

I have only seen albino's with red eyes but this guy looks like a light poley with red eyes.

DSCF2054.jpg

What do you think?

Not that it matters he is a good ferret i am just curious.

Liam

hi mate its cinammon i know a few people call it cinammon but mostly with black eyes mate atb wb :thumbs:

Cinnamon is a lame term coined by the fluffy brigade. Polecats in all their varietys, albinos and sandys. Along now with bew and silver. And that is plenty enough different colours. :doh:

we call them cinnamons over here and were no fluffy brigade you f*****g no it all dickhead.

Your missus no giving out is she? Thats a bit of an over reaction is it not c**t face??? She doesn't live in ireland and the ferret wasn't bred or bought in ireland, but who really cares, you keep calling your wee ferrety werrety a cinnamon . . . . . . .sounds like a f*****g bagel you twat.

(SEE ITS NOT NICE WHEN FOLK ARE RUDE IS IT?)

Feck sake mate, if you were a fish you'd be the first caught everytime.:laugh:

If Carlseberg did "easiest to get a reaction from" it would be you.;):thumbs:

The guy genuinely does think i'm a twat and take every opportunity to attempt to insult me etc So i have promised to return his abuse seven fold. Having a focus for my irrational anger makes me a nicer man to the rest of you. :thumbs: Call me a dickhead will he. . . . :censored: . . . (I thought someone might appreciate the bagel bit. . . .. but alas. . . . under appreciated as always) :laugh:

All i was saying is that cinnamon is a silly name for a type of poley, not that it matters in anyway what someone else calls their ferret.

My excuse is i was woken up by christains this morning trying to sell me 'THE TRUTH'.

I didn't intend for it to turn into a bitch fight between the ball sacks but it's THL!

I did say if you read the colour doesn't matter to me I don't show ferrets, I was just inquisitive!

I mate but it passed the time cheers :thumbs: I think your wee one is just another random genetic mutation, there is probably infinate possibility for variation. WOuld be interesting if you ever bred it to see if the red eye / poley thing is passed on or if its a one off.

The red eyes your seeing is because somewhere on his body there will be white points .. example.. toes.. insides of the legs or a few white hairs on the head

there usually refered to as a mitt .. all it takes is a few white hairs on the toes for example to throw the red eyes.. I can clearly see his eye is red

Its nothing unusual sometimes the red tinge in there eyes isnt always noticable

they come in all shades of colours :thumbs: :thumbs: