A few pics of my pack

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers guy's   K94v - The sire was ' Bigland Boy ' Throws a very good stamp of dog from all the research i done, plus Dave is really good honest bloke to deal with imo

Cheers bud

Lovely dogs. I have watched them from the time they were born.   Perhaps I am bias, because I have a beautiful bitch sired by Bigland Boy.   Looking forward to seeing plenty more pictures.

what a nice change from seen them barrel shape staffs that even car,nt even get of the sofa nevermind 6 foot in the air ,your is 1 of the best ifnot the best condition and athelete at that ,your pups look they coming on a treat aswell,i thinks thats a greyhound that comes into the pics ,over towers the pups ,whats the tts ,the grey hound looks 30tts, anyway keep up the good work and changeing people views on this breed that going down hill rapidly ,atb gaz :thumbs:

Edited by rocky1

Rocky1 - :notworthy: Cheers buddy, thats what imo a stafford should be like. She's not in 100% shape atm but started her training round the park. Got a big competition in a few weeks so she should be coming good just about the right time :thumbs:

rob190364 - The comment was about my photography skills mate, i've been in the photograph section driving them mad with my questions and dodgy pics :icon_redface:

Tyla - Sorry mate, prebooked already :icon_redface::wallbash: Going off roading with the family the Landy mob :D Might have to find another recruit ? Got someone who would love to go. Call me :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for your nice views and comments about my clan :notworthy: