Ive trained loads of kenneled dogs shouldnt be an issue with the right approach really. :wallbash: Im sorry but to get rid of a dog for something so petty is sick in my book.Took me a while to retune my bitch but i got there in the end wasnt easy either

bit harsh mate..... If you can't train a dog to do what you want them it's not the dogs fault I'm afraid, so to get rid in my eyes is a bit shit. We don't know the ins and outs of the story so al leave it there'

Good for you, not all dogs are the same though.. Too many people on here too quick to judge other people by their own standards, situation and experiences... :thumbdown:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you should get a cat, or a hamster ?   Or better yet, one of those little electric hamsters?

Before you all start attacking Gorgia, lets remember this is a f*****g kid who clearly has a lot going on in her life. Lets stop the bullying ff's, she'd be the first to admit she isn't as good with d

Why did you get a dog that was kennelled and think you could house train it?

Lab you should know better.Than to ask silly question.Time and effort you can train most dogs..atb. Catcher.:thumbs:

A 6 year old dog Catcher?........We all cant have 6 month old pups retrieving at 300 yards eh???? :whistling:

Come on Lab 6 month my ass :whistling: .Just under five.:thumbs: .And if you cant train most dogs to take a piss out side even a six year old.:doh:

Perhaps if before you got rid of your dog, you could have sought advice from the ladies and gentlemen of this forum, im sure they would have sorted you out, and therefore still have your forever friend, a dog is for life in my book

She's had and got rid of a few dogs from the threads she's put up on here for all kinds of ridiculous reasons in the past, and now this one. She's a bit of a clown by the sounds of things, a right dope like.

attack fell terrier.. who are you really? do you know the whole story behind this? no you do not.. my dad isent the most of paitent of people so yes i had to get rid of a lovely dog she was everything to me,my best friend, my loyal companion my peggy.. i tryed and tryed to house train her and i only had two weeks to do it or my dad would of just gave her away or even kiked me out.. i had no other option so why dont you just sit down shut up and stop trying to harras a 15 year old? have some respect! ive tryed being nice and now you know the whole story maby you could to.. im sorry for being such a stupid crap dog owner but i had no other choice.. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

attack fell terrier.. who are you really? do you know the whole story behind this? no you do not.. my dad isent the most of paitent of people so yes i had to get rid of a lovely dog she was everything to me,my best friend, my loyal companion my peggy.. i tryed and tryed to house train her and i only had two weeks to do it or my dad would of just gave her away or even kiked me out.. i had no other option so why dont you just sit down shut up and stop trying to harras a 15 year old? have some respect! ive tryed being nice and now you know the whole story maby you could to.. im sorry for being such a stupid crap dog owner but i had no other choice.. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:laugh:

Ive trained loads of kenneled dogs shouldnt be an issue with the right approach really. :wallbash: Im sorry but to get rid of a dog for something so petty is sick in my book.Took me a while to retune my bitch but i got there in the end wasnt easy either

Good for you, not all dogs are the same though.. Too many people on here too quick to judge other people by their own standards, situation and experiences... :thumbdown:

I agree with Malt. Maybe she didn't have the f*****g time to train it, it isn't her house after all. This place is full of f*****g experts.........

Hope your luck changes Gorgia :thumbs:

I agree with Malt. Maybe she didn't have the f*****g time to train it, it isn't her house after all. This place is full of f*****g experts.........

Hope your luck changes Gorgia :thumbs:

thank you! ive been texting peggys new owner, shes getting along fine couldent say the same for me as im still crying.. at least shes happy :yes:

thought you whr older .. out of your hands i guess your old fella had the final word .. have you had and got rid of loads of dogs ? thought this was your only dog ..

as the girl says she had moved into her dads flat so it was not really her choice ,some dogs are natually clean my present lurcher pup[ 9mts old]comes in the house when i am in and so far has been 100% clean but i have had injured dogs in the house before[not for long] that have wanted to lag f**cking everywere ,it can be hard to teach an old dog new tricks so they say

Before you all start attacking Gorgia, lets remember this is a f*****g kid who clearly has a lot going on in her life. Lets stop the bullying ff's, she'd be the first to admit she isn't as good with dogs as all the experts on here I'm sure, so lay off, it's only a kid!!!

• Like 1

Perhaps if before you got rid of your dog, you could have sought advice from the ladies and gentlemen of this forum, im sure they would have sorted you out, and therefore still have your forever friend, a dog is for life in my book

She's had and got rid of a few dogs from the threads she's put up on here for all kinds of ridiculous reasons in the past, and now this one.

are you sure ....

Sometimes shit happens, lets remember she s only young eh fellas.......Some dogs are naturally clean, others aren't, i have one here who became a house dog after being a kennel dog, hes a dirty cnut, leaves the occasional deposit, even in his bed, its not a case of housetraining, he knows exactly what hes doing, hes just a naturally dirty cnut.......