hope dogs doing well mate and i understand about what you posted there are genuine boys on hear that will help when needed and im the same about keeping em right through thick and thin.my dog cut itself really badly and when it was being operated on my truck broke down on way to vets,a mate picked me up and we went to vets ,while i was talking to vets me mate scooped him up and put in back of landrover on a thick blanket and covered him ready for journey back to my house.then done same at mine putting him in the house,your heads up your arse with thoughts so a bit help is good.all the best with dog bud

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to read this raff!!! Poor little bugger, i know just how you feel and haveing a shite vet. I really hope she turns out ok for you, seems like we all have reams of bad luck and i know how you must have felt, i was so close to giving the dogs up when i had no end of bad luck but i managed to keep going and so will you :thumbs: She's a fine looking bitch but fair play to you, most wouldn't have bothered and pts :no: Good luck and keep us updated ;)

hope dogs doing well mate and i understand about what you posted there are genuine boys on hear that will help when needed and im the same about keeping em right through thick and thin.my dog cut itself really badly and when it was being operated on my truck broke down on way to vets,a mate picked me up and we went to vets

,while i was talking to vets me mate scooped him up and put in back of landrover on a thick blanket and covered him ready for journey back to my house.then done same at mine putting him in the house,your heads up your arse with thoughts so a bit help is good.all the best with dog bud

Yep know what you mean mate I was well could say preoccupied with my hands behind be back lol so Jimmy 100 had to take her to another vet about 13 miles away basically took all day to sort her but that's why you keep people around who would treat you as you would them n thang c/g very close to believe me after losing my other dog September time

hope dogs doing well mate and i understand about what you posted there are genuine boys on hear that will help when needed and im the same about keeping em right through thick and thin.my dog cut itself really badly and when it was being operated on my truck broke down on way to vets,a mate picked me up and we went to vets

,while i was talking to vets me mate scooped him up and put in back of landrover on a thick blanket and covered him ready for journey back to my house.then done same at mine putting him in the house,your heads up your arse with thoughts so a bit help is good.all the best with dog bud

Yep know what you mean mate I was well could say preoccupied with my hands behind be back lol so Jimmy 100 had to take her to another vet about 13 miles away basically took all day to sort her but that's why you keep people around who would treat you as you would them n thang c/g very close to believe me after losing my other dog September time

:laugh: :laugh: certainly wont forget that one in a hurry mate!!!!! me an ali were pissing ourselves all the way back :laugh: :laugh: i no you would do the same for me mate and i cant wait to pick her up 2mora what time we going???? :thumbs: :thumbs:

She back home now baw asleep in her cage vets done good job she walking putting it down a bit n she looks happier can't even see the stitches they done that good so hopefully she will still be able to do what she loves doin which is running lol n thanks for comments people

She back home now baw asleep in her cage vets done good job she walking putting it down a bit n she looks happier can't even see the stitches they done that good so hopefully she will still be able to do what she loves doin which is running lol n thanks for comments people

:thumbs::thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Fuckinn nightmare I'm having with the muts going to vets AGAIN with my young bullx pup got a massive tear/ whole in her side now luckily she ain't gone through the stomach wall or it would be a PTS job ain't got a clue how she's done it but it's worst skin injury iv ever seen it's about 3 inch square hole through all her skin vet came out last night gave her shot of antibiotics n got take her in now fingers crossed again just can't understand the bad luck I keep having

f**k me raff mate,you certainly not have much look with then at the min mate...

hope it all heals well mate and i would start thinking of gettin some of this pet insurencs mate

maybe worth thinkin about :thumbs:

Fuckinn nightmare I'm having with the muts going to vets AGAIN with my young bullx pup got a massive tear/ whole in her side now luckily she ain't gone through the stomach wall or it would be a PTS job ain't got a clue how she's done it but it's worst skin injury iv ever seen it's about 3 inch square hole through all her skin vet came out last night gave her shot of antibiotics n got take her in now fingers crossed again just can't understand the bad luck I keep having

Could write a book about the injuries to my dogs over the years, ive even got one on rest now thanks to barbed wire, i myself suffered a bad injury to my right leg whilst out with the dogs one night, i had to walk home with a chunk of wood straight through my leg, took two doctors in in accident and emergency to sort me out as the pulse stopped in my foot, will i give up, NEVER, good luck with your dogs chin up

:thumbs:

Could write a book about the injuries to my dogs over the years, ive even got one on rest now thanks to barbed wire, i myself suffered a bad injury to my right leg whilst out with the dogs one night, i had to walk home with a chunk of wood straight through my leg, took two doctors in in accident and emergency to sort me out as the pulse stopped in my foot, will i give up, NEVER, good luck with your dogs chin up

Maybe you should give up the drink though :laugh: im seriously thinking of giving up as well. Had a terrible run of injuries and other mishaps that a chosen few know about. I'm hoping a summer of fishing and away from dog work can rekindle my appetite but I seriously doubt it. <_<

Maybe you should give up the drink though :laugh: im seriously thinking of giving up as well. Had a terrible run of injuries and other mishaps that a chosen few know about. I'm hoping a summer of fishing and away from dog work can rekindle my appetite but I seriously doubt it. <_<

its part and parcel take it on the chin and keep on atb :thumbs: