• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the best wishes guys she in the best place now will know more tmrw when they done all X-rays n wotnot just preying she gonna be able run ok as a lurched that can't run when that's what she was bred for is useless but as she got good movement can walk and it don't cause no pain I will keep her as a pet as she is just a special bitch to me but will take me a long time to get a dog as well bred and they say the best things come free as she was free n thanks fit taking me today jimmy100

now worries mate any time you no that :victory: :victory: im gutted myself she was becoming a good part of our little pack i had just as high hopes for her as you did :thumbs: but lets keep positive mate not over till its over!!! :thumbs:

sundaystroll095.jpg

Edited by jimmy100

is it really worth it?

asked myself the same quetion many a time mate,the answer for me was always yes,good luck with it only you can make that decision :thumbs:

spot on watchman, a few seasons back i had a cracking bitch 14 month old a showing excellent promise hit a roler and had brain damage, then got a 8 month old in and she snapped her leg in half, but i always carried on bud, take the rough with the smooth, hope it all comes good for you

is it really worth it?

asked myself the same quetion many a time mate,the answer for me was always yes,good luck with it only you can make that decision :thumbs:

spot on watchman, a few seasons back i had a cracking bitch 14 month old a showing excellent promise hit a roler and had brain damage, then got a 8 month old in and she snapped her leg in half, but i always carried on bud, take the rough with the smooth, hope it all comes good for you

i can assure you that this raff fella will never give up mate :laugh: some dogs and owners just "connect" and this is defo the case here this bitch means the world to him and vicea versa thats why its hurt him so much!!! lets wait and see what happens tomorrow raff mate let me no if you need me :victory: :victory:

Edited by jimmy100

Good news if can call it that is it's a clean break and she being operated on today so just hope that vet is good at his job he been good trying keep costs down and only wants half money up front so just hope she be able to run as she loves to and a running dog that can't run will be a miserable animal so thanks again everyone I will keep you all updated