Height/Weight ratio.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20" collie x 1/4 beddie,3/4 whippet 33lbs runs hard all year and rarely drops an pound. bitch   26" collie/grey bullwhippet 50lbs. dog   pair together, completely different running styles

Posted Images

Cheers mate. I've asked this a bunch of times and only ever get 1 answer. But if i put - SHOW US YOUR BULLX"S or SHOW US YOUR . . . . then i'd get plenty of pics/dogs etc. Maybe a lot of folk dont have a scooby of their dogs weight, but then how do you know to feed / worm them proper etc. I'm also really interested in small dogs, 23 inch and under to see how mine compares bulk wise for a wee dog, cos i think he's pretty thickset.

Bryn 1x collie grey 25in 59lb, i work him at this weight and he does ok getts plenty :thumbs: Let put bit of weight on in the summer. My pup Tod bullx grey 6 month old 24in 65lb, feck knows what he will make when mature.?

. Maybe a lot of folk dont have a scooby of their dogs weight, but then how do you know to feed / worm them proper etc..

You shouldn't need to weigh a dog to know it's at it's proper weight, your eyes should be able to tell you all

you need to know, if they can't you've got a problem.

Just for you I've weighed my dog he's 24" tall and weighs 51lb.

He's 3/4 grey/ 1/4 collie X whippet/ [3/4 grey 1/4 collie].

P1040450.jpg

Male Saluki/grey x grey/whip 23" 18.1 kg

Male Bull/whippet 21" 18.6kg quite heavy set :thumbdown:

Female Bull/whippet 21" 16.2kg nicely proportioned and near enough the same speed as the saluki x

glad to see someone using kgs. they have been using them in am boxing for twenty year!! any one think were in america, every one walking with dinosaurs! ha

. Maybe a lot of folk dont have a scooby of their dogs weight, but then how do you know to feed / worm them proper etc..

You shouldn't need to weigh a dog to know it's at it's proper weight, your eyes should be able to tell you all

P1040450.jpg

I fully agree with regards to condition mate, but when it comes to worming, you need to know weight in order to give an effective dosage.

P1040450.jpg

Spot on mate.

Female Bull/whippet 21" 16.2kg nicely proportioned and near enough the same speed as the saluki x

glad to see someone using kgs. they have been using them in am boxing for twenty year!! any one think were in america, every one walking with dinosaurs! ha

so how tall are you? what did you weigh when you was born :laugh:

so how tall are you? what did you weigh when you was born :laugh:

They do it in cm and kilo's now... My daughter's 5 now and I had to get them to convert the weight/height into something I could actually understand! lol

Wood measurements the worst for it, Length is measured in Metric and the width/depth is measured in Imperial!!!