paddy doherty

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who gives a flying feck hes harder than him blah blah,ffs,fighting at a funeral just goes to show what lowlifes they are

Couldent agree more just a shame all the divvy wanabees aspireing to clowns like him.

Or the morgue.

f****n hell I'm phoning the estate agent the now lol, sell up and I'll join you... We could remake brokeback mountain Pmsl... Seriously though, would be good.

im a girl :doh::D

:nono: :secret: :secret:

f****n hell I'm phoning the estate agent the now lol, sell up and I'll join you... We could remake brokeback mountain Pmsl... Seriously though, would be good.

I like the fact that you say you cant do it because your a girl..... The fact ya have a fella isnt significant at all :whistling::laugh:

I like the fact that you say you cant do it because your a girl..... The fact ya have a fella isnt significant at all :whistling::laugh:

oh i can do it, just the price of diesal puts me off, as for my fella, hes an expensive luxury, its a recession ya know! :laugh:

oh i can do it, just the price of diesal puts me off, as for my fella, hes an expensive luxury, its a recession ya know! :laugh:

:laugh:

:lazy: ....There's more talk about gypsies than hunting on here lately, What's the big fascination?

:thumbs: that shite theyve put ont tele cant of helped :wallbash: instead of all this fighting macho bullshit,why dont they put their energy into clearing up all the shit they leave behind :thumbs:

refused point blank to watch it!

I watched it Dean and couldent believe my fekin eyes [bANNED TEXT] the dog theif was on it who stole my mates dogs from carr village years ago and later got jailed for 11 years for robbing and conning pensioners and to think idiots think their fekin heros.

Dont think any one has them as there heros mate, they'd be very sad if they did. Which one was it that stole the dogs? :wallbash:

I have come across a few numptys that knock about with them and some even start trying to talk like them.

Since when??? No matter, we can still remake brokeback mountain lol, no probs there....