paddy doherty

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who gives a flying feck hes harder than him blah blah,ffs,fighting at a funeral just goes to show what lowlifes they are

Couldent agree more just a shame all the divvy wanabees aspireing to clowns like him.

Or the morgue.

i dont believe it

where you here that?

its in the sun today mate.it was his 20 year old cousin

the pigs have put paddy under police Gard lol

:laugh: :laugh:he'll get some stick for that one

he's an old man now though so not really worth his cousin bragging about it :laugh:

its says it was self defence...6day trall it was but got of,it says all the traveling community have turned there back on him,right big right up it is

i gotta be honest i dont belive what papers say cus if u used it as toilet roll u wud get more shit off the paper then your arse .. ive saw paddy in many of battle and that man is as game as they come .. as for his 20 year old cousin didnt think them kind of people would desrespect each other like tht .. o well just my opinion

Guest thebigdog

its ben in the papers all week, his nephew broke his jaw in 2 places, the cops were called, dont think it was paddy that called em tho, then during the trial paddy refused to cooperate bacause he said his wife tryed to kill herself cause of the shame, the fight started at a family funeral were the nephew hit paddy, paddys sister, and some other people, paddy then asked the nephew round to talk it out a couple days later, thats when the nephew broke his jaw, paddy says it was unprovoked and the nephew says it was self defence.

Edited by thebigdog

Doesnt matter how they are related. You will always be challenged in that game. Everybody wants the top spot and to knock the top spot off. I have met paddy and i can honestly say he is a nice guy but someone you wouldnt want to cross..

Now why will he be embarassed about get done in by a 20yr old! The cousin in question is an animal, and will have a go at anyone. He is heading to the top in his community.