SOME PHOTOS OF MY HUNTING LIFE

millsy44

Hiya Millsy.

Some brilliant pictures there mate, full of fond memories.

Looking at your trousers in one of the pics, its obvious you get quite excited about your shooting :laugh:

Thanks for sharing mate, nice to see. :thumbs:

The more I look at them S10s the more I like them.

ATB.

Bill.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello boys, hope every bodys well?? Just been having a dig through some old photos, thought id share them with you, some from when i was a teenager and some recent ones

You shot a feckin chicken ???????

I THINK YOU SHOT MY BEST LONG DISTANCE RACING PIGEON..

top post here pal :) good read and some cracking pics :thumbs: glad to know i have all this to come haah

Brad.

Get out as much as you can mate :thumbs: make the most of it, life is short :thumbs:

thanks mate,applying for my sgc as soon as i have a cabinet and then my fac to follow in a few months :p cant wait haha

Love it mate! Cracking set of pictures and a fitting run down on your hunting life! :thumbs:

Can't believe theres been no joke about cocks yet.. You know the farmer wanted to wring it's neck and all but got you to do it instead :doh::blink:

Love it mate

Karpman

You must just have a filthy mind mate!! haha although i am suprised myself that theres been no jokes about it haha :thumbs: let me be the first to tell you im not that way inclined.........................although if there was a chance of him leaving me the farm in his will................................ :thumbs: haha

LOL I never thought you were old pal, Seems everyone has a price though! Bloody tart. :whistling:

Love the photos pal, Wish I had my memories so well cataloged.

Cheers pal