working terriers

what does everyone think of working terriers these days just i persenoly think they have calmed down over the past 10 years becouse back then we could hardly go out without the terriers wanting to scrap like no tomorow it was a pain in the arse just these days they all seem to hardly fallout well it might just be me am not saying they have all calmed down but whare i am they defonetly have :thumbs:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hard to say regarding terriers fighting. but natural born earth dogs are getting harder to find too much shit been bred for dollar breeding silly chocolates for top dollar regardless of weather its a

terriers are terriers if they carnt f**k it they will fight it.

Cost just the same to feed a gud one as a bad one,the dog they killed was a gud dog.I kept them till they were well over 2year old but enough was enough so pts.

what does everyone think of working terriers these days just i persenoly think they have calmed down over the past 10 years becouse back then we could hardly go out without the terriers wanting to scrap like no tomorow it was a pain in the arse just these days they all seem to hardly fallout well it might just be me am not saying they have all calmed down but whare i am they defonetly have :thumbs:

hard to say regarding terriers fighting. but natural born earth dogs are getting harder to find too much shit been bred for dollar breeding silly chocolates for top dollar regardless of weather its a good earth dog or not colour been more important than working ability to greedy money scamming dealers that would`nt know a true earth dog if it bit them on arse wankers :wankerzo4: my opinion

• Like 1

hard to say regarding terriers fighting. but natural born earth dogs are getting harder to find too much shit been bred for dollar breeding silly chocolates for top dollar regardless of weather its a good earth dog or not colour been more important than working ability to greedy money scamming dealers that would`nt know a true earth dog if it bit them on arse wankers :wankerzo4: my opinion

spot on so true

when we first started going out with the terriers they used to get into fights regular as well but it very rarely happens these days. I think as you get more experience with handleing them the more control you have on them, like knowing not to bundle them all into the back of the van and so on. Also most terriers that know there purpose are quite tolerant of other dogs if not provoked.

Edited by Rocky2

terriers are terriers if they carnt f**k it they will fight it.

that is true, :laugh: spent this evening watching my fell boy trying to hump my neutered old parson bitch and the more she fought him the more he pursued her :laugh: hes convinced shes in heat, my collie is and ive sent her away for a few days!

my terriers dont fight each other either.

It appears in modern times that working terriers are frequently bred with a distinct lack of morals and a distinct love of ££££££££££££, thankfully there are still some lads who aren't influenced by either greed, making a name or dropping their standards.......