fox bites

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only get bit as im right in the action no chance you getting bit only by ya keyboard

First fox my terrier bolted bit my mate i was out with.   He grabbed it in the net whislt i untangled it. Dog fox was getting a bit pisssy so he tried to get it to bite on a stick whilst i got the g

3 times through the years, by fox not yet badger. With badgers I'm a bit more careful. I handle a lot of foxes above and in the ground and badgers too. Before I got bitten I handled a lot, in betwee

I got bitten through foot(only wearing wellies at time.It locked on and had trouble staying on my feet,as lurcher had hold(pre ban)and was trying to shake it.Really sore and swelled up well,to point I could'nt get a shoe on.The worse bite I saw was a rabbit taking end of mates finger while ferreting.

Got bit good n proper on the hand by a fox shot DEAD in a net with a 410,

My god the pain was unbelievable, it was actually gnawing on me as if to say "have some of that"

That was 20 years ago and i aint been bit since, lesson learnt the hard way!!

Been bit by a hound since while i was trying to free it from a fence it was caught in but that was nothing compared to the pain of charlie!!!

got bitten on the forearm while trying to take a fox out of the net it was nice and relaxed then just decided to throw a wobbler and got me. my mate was laughing his head off. i wouldnt mind but i had bolted and released the very same fox a few weeks before from the same earth. thats gratitude for you eh. (i knew it was the same fox from a distinct scar across its muzzle).

never been bite myself but was out lamping one night with undispted when he got to close to the retive that night.it played dead ,then in a flash it was clamp round his ankle ripped through his mole skins a could not move for laughing :boogie:

Edited by Keano

Yup

Got bitten on the leg by a cornered vixen that the dogs were standing off from. Felt like gittn hit on the leg with a hammer.

Was out on a dig with someone off here a few years back. Drew a dog fox and boyo promptly grabbed the bugger so it sank its teeth in. Right through the forearm,, he was howlin at me to do somit,,so I did,,,which made charlie bite harder...canines went right through the skin and back out, our other mate was rolling about in the dirt,pissing himself.

ATB

never been bite myself but was out lamping one night with undispted when he got to close to the retive that night.it played dead ,then in a flash it was clamp round his ankle rip thoght his moleskins a could not move for laught :boogie:

:laugh: :laugh: I would have paid good money to see that.Then again three loins couldent eat that fat git in one night :laugh: :laugh:

title of this thread should have been "who hasnt been bitten by a fox" got bit couple of years back on the fleshy part of my hand, i tend to lose it a bit when im in pain as well, lesson learned, dont try to pick up the fox until the lurchers done ragging it :icon_redface: i was fine after i was bit but the next day i felt it. couldnt clench my fist even for nigh on a week