Ah Diddums?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ide have smashed his fookin head in with the butt and then smacked him with the iron bar the feckin scum bag .........

Only reason the burglar would have phoned the police is because, like the rest of us, we have read far too many times about home owners defending themselves and their homes against scummy b4stards lik

The home owner who shot him is lucky not to be prosecuted!   As for him phoning the police to complain, serves him right and I hope they throw the book at him.   BTW, you don't actually believe a

He had a springer, and he managed to shoot him twice?

Personally I wouldn't shoot someone with an air rifle, it'd just p##s them off and make them more likely to fight. A good smack on the noggin with the butt is a better bet.

hi Matt

Personally i would rather he fight! :boxing::boxing:

then i could apologize to him after i bit his throat out,and watch the reaction in his eyes!

when i tell him "sorry i was only trying,to give you a love bite" after our roll about on the floor :crazy: :crazy:

regards

Davy

Personally I wouldn't shoot someone with an air rifle, it'd just p##s them off and make them more likely to fight. A good smack on the noggin with the butt is a better bet.

hi Matt

then i could apologize to him after i bit his throat out,and watch the reaction in his eyes!

when i tell him "sorry i was only trying,to give you a love bite" after our roll about on the floor :crazy: :crazy:

regards

Davy

Beware the moon, lads.... Stay off the moors.... :laugh:

hi Matt

regards

Davy

Davy, I don't think anyone would try and break in to your place, with the dogs and all. I think you'd need to be quick to get there before the big girl. I know she's soft as s##t, but it's amazing how mad a dog will go if it's protecting it's family!

Like I said, ideal situation I'm cleaning one of the big guns, then they get a nice big hole in them somewhere!

The law totaly changes if the said person is in the upstairs of your home as its classed as your dwellings so if you do batter or shoot some one you need to get them upstairs before the paramedics or rossers come. :thumbs:

personaly if anyone got past my dog and then upstairs where my missus kids and I am sleeping any force within my power will be used.

Alex.

If some thieving ferral animal tries to burgle your home and he's carrying a usable weapon like a crowbar, we should have the right to defend ourselves and our loved ones by all and every means necessary. Including lethal force.

Good to see a Judge take the right line for a change :thumbs: Shame he wasn't presiding over Tony Martin's case.

• Like 1

The law totaly changes if the said person is in the upstairs of your home as its classed as your dwellings so if you do batter or shoot some one you need to get them upstairs before the paramedics or rossers come. :thumbs:

personaly if anyone got past my dog and then upstairs where my missus kids and I am sleeping any force within my power will be used.

Alex.

I live in a bungalow! :blink:

Alex.

I live in a bungalow! :blink:

Dig a basement!!!! :laugh:

Only reason the burglar would have phoned the police is because, like the rest of us, we have read far too many times about home owners defending themselves and their homes against scummy b4stards like this and ending up in the dock themselves. Good to see a judge giving them what they deserve for once, hope its not just a one off.

• Like 2

well if he got passed my 2 dogs and was heading up stairs he will get the claw end of my hammer ive got in my room right it the top of his head , people like that dont learn , theu will try again if they get away first time the mother in laws was broke in to 3 times off the same lad , god know what he wanted to nick the 3rd time he had every thing in his first 2 trips.