• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bare knuckle plasterer 

And neither will beating about the bush..go on-get in there   It is very clear that she is wet for you and you are too embarrased to commit yourself.   Just thought I would take it upon myself t

Get your facts right mate its clearly a Nissan Micra....   I have proof   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agoR0YHqVew        

game keeper ime not to shure i wont to do it all my life,as its a shit life

A lot of people think they would love your job but many keepers are not so happy doing it.

yep thats right, its one of them things when its good its good but when its not my god it can be bad. if i ask every keeper i know over 30 they ALL say they wouldent be a keeper if they could turnback time! that says something.

as for lots of people wanting to be keepers ive had trainee lads up hear and in 4 years and 7 lads only 2 have gone into keepering 2 never lasted a week!

i used to chew corn for gummy parrots, now working for redmills as a food taster.

:laugh:

carragsgem

the cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war,in your sig. was it said by ceaser or shakespear? random question

sorry just googled ...shakespear 1601

Edited by perthshire keeper