gypsy boxing

did anyone see that irish twat on youtube"ill fight any man women or child anywhere in the country for any money my names p....h..... i live at 65 chatham rd my nos 077564..... what a inbreed dinlo.

us traverller lads have more balls then you gorger peolpe will ever have :tongue2: most of us dont no the meaning of the word .............jack.............................. :bye:

Jo, you will never know as there aren't many gypsy dwarves to match you......and as for jacking, you clearly jacked English in school quicker than a fat chick on the cabbage soup det :laugh:

Just spat my tea out :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If all you want to see is folk getting sparked out then go stand outside a nightclub any friday or saturday night !.....if you want to see skill,technique and athletic intelligence you have to look a

You've got the nerve to say professional boxing is sh!t then post a link up to a video where neither man in the fight had any idea how to fight at all and you say that's brutal . What was it about th

just been watching some gypsy boxing dvds they are funny as feck they spend more time dancing about and falling over than punching.   dose any one know of any good fighting dvds (bare knuckle)   i

did anyone see that irish twat on youtube"ill fight any man women or child anywhere in the country for any money my names p....h..... i live at 65 chatham rd my nos 077564..... what a inbreed dinlo.

us traverller lads have more balls then you gorger peolpe will ever have :tongue2: most of us dont no the meaning of the word .............jack.............................. :bye:

Jo, you will never know as there aren't many gypsy dwarves to match you......and as for jacking, you clearly jacked English in school quicker than a fat chick on the cabbage soup det :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seen traveler lads bare knuckle boxing in a field near euroguns the other week on a saturday afternoon , look to be getting out of hand as afew where stripping of to there vests

Must have been a 100 plus there , anyone else here of it ?

He wouldn't last 5 minutes on here......every c**ts 6ft5.... Train in a gym 7 hrs a day.... hunt 10hrs a day.... sleep 2hrs a day and post on here 14 hrs a day.... :whistling:

Hahahaha . i seen either youtube or dvd 2 polish (i think they where polish) lads about 10 stone , fightin for money in this country bare knuckle in a field where a few fights where takin place , now they did FIGHT TILL THEY DROPPED, no hands up givin in or walkin away , you know why MONEY , they had fuck1n nothin , the money only went to winner normally but with these 2 im sure they gave them half each they couldnt seperate them .

Edited by lanesra

He wouldn't last 5 minutes on here......every c**ts 6ft5.... Train in a gym 7 hrs a day.... hunt 10hrs a day.... sleep 2hrs a day and post on here 14 hrs a day.... :whistling:

Hahahaha . i seen either youtube or dvd 2 polish (i think they where polish) lads about 10 stone , fightin for money in this country bare knuckle in a field where a few fights where takin place , now they did FIGHT TILL THEY DROPPED, no hands up givin in or walkin away , you know why MONEY , they had fuck1n nothin , the money only went to winner normally but with these 2 im sure they gave them half each they couldnt seperate them .

This vid reminds me of the hardmen on here lol............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwMrY44sZrw

think that was the one on lawless britain

think that was the one on lawless britain

could of been that im not sure , but if what i said rings a bell it probably was mate.

Lanesra are you thinking of a programme that organised a big underworld event called field rage? Sounds pretty much like that and I'm sure it was on lawless Britain. Some gypsies was on it but also the London underworld crowd aswell. Invite only if I remember.

That will probably be it mate , just remember the 2 foriegn lads havin a right go at it , anyone who has a 1 to 1 be it boxin or bare knuckle with no drink/drugs on board for dutch courage gets my respect whether world class or rubbish , because it is you alone no "team mates" to rely on .

Bit rascist aren`t you ?? Gorger is a rascist term isn`t it ?

I`m pretty sure there are names your people don`t like being called eh ??