I originally meant that there is no need to use a dog as you can trap them and shoot them, I didnt say that it would be a fair match for a dog just that i reckon if it latched on it would take a chunk out of its nose as they are viscious barstards.

yes your right and bless any poor little doggie that might happen to :wub: :wub: ffs man its only a mink :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

bloody hell, fair enough a dog could take it with ease, I didnt say they could'nt, internet hunter you want to let go of it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

olim,you make me laugh at times mink takin big chunks out your dog do me a favour,theyre not hyenas,jesus ive had patts slaughter mink with ease:thumbs:

hes like a dog [no disrespect to a dog ]with a bone want let go

Posted Images

Guest bullterrier

I originally meant that there is no need to use a dog as you can trap them and shoot them, I didnt say that it would be a fair match for a dog just that i reckon if it latched on it would take a chunk out of its nose as they are viscious barstards.

yes your right and bless any poor little doggie that might happen to :wub: :wub: ffs man its only a mink :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

bloody hell, fair enough a dog could take it with ease, I didnt say they could'nt, internet hunter you want to let go of it

hes like a dog [no disrespect to a dog ]with a bone want let go :laugh:

• Like 1
Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

:D :D :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: no worries olim only messing :rolleyes:

C'mon peeps. Your terriers can dig 'em out. Then when they appear you are required to shoot the little flurry fluckers, with a .22lr at least.

Air guns don't make it.

No season on 'em.

Edited by RicW

Right, thanks for all your input, some good some just THL specials. As I said it is a friends neighbour and nothing to do with me but I wanted to make sure it was all done legally and above board.

Looks like trapping and a humane dispatch is the way forward

Right, thanks for all your input, some good some just THL specials. As I said it is a friends neighbour and nothing to do with me but I wanted to make sure it was all done legally and above board.

Looks like trapping and a humane dispatch is the way forward

I'll post a few sets, I'm going to put out today for you dean....

:D :D :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: no worries olim only messing :rolleyes:

you messing hahahaha you take every thing to heart :tongue2::whistling::laugh:

post-57301-0-62983900-1296860209_thumb.jpg

:thumbs:

are you sure that dog killed that mink???????the dog asnt got a chunk missing out of its face :tongue2: :tongue2: only jokeing mate good pic :thumbs: :thumbs:

I suspect the terrier in question has had major surgery and a skin graft to repair the big chunk missing from its face, :laugh: .

Hey you lot, stop dissing (I think that's the 'in' term) my little terrier :D

Not even sure she killed it, more like kept hold of it while 20 hounds did, the head and two legs were all that was left :laugh:

Edited by Moll.

Im sure he will have to trap or shoot it as it is not allowed to hunt them with dogs.

when did he mention dogs??? but yes trapping or sitting out with an air rifle would be your only option :thumbs:

What idiot would use a dog to kill a mink? i would love to see the chunk that it takes out of the dogs nose. shooting or trapping is fine.

Seems there are lots of "idiots" on this forum who have taken mink with dogs! I just cant believe it, surely there must have been dozens of dogs lost to that awfull bite the mink gives. Bone crunching I bet. "Idiots" all of you! :whistling::tongue2::laugh:

moll what pack did you used to follow or still follow :thumbs:

Only went out a few times with the border counties, when i went to visit my pal in Shropshire till they disbanded. I believe they are up and running again. Loved it though, because it is all on foot, you are right there in the middle of it all, and participating.