Top 3 patterdale studs in America and europe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish I knew the answer to which 3 are the best studs. I've got a good bitch that I would love for the best to be put over. lol Which dog is best is a matter of opinion.I haven't seen enough to say b

different strokes for different folks,if finding a coon in a barn full of hay is so easy a hole would be a piece of cake.lol i would hope to say they could stick there head in a hole and find one. whe

wasteing your time mate its all about money over there atb biza

Posted Images

Liam some off them rabbits can be hard as f**k,thats why i wont touch them dont want the dogs laid up for weeks.The brown ones and black ones are not too bad but them f*****g grey ones are letal.

Wait until we start hunting in haysheds(sorry barns)our dogs will have to shape up,A dog must need some nose to find in a hayshed.f**k it we dont have a clue.

Liam some off them rabbits can be hard as f**k,thats why i wont touch them dont want the dogs laid up for weeks.The brown ones and black ones are not too bad but them f*****g grey ones are letal.

Wait until we start hunting in haysheds(sorry barns)our dogs will have to shape up,A dog must need some nose to find in a hayshed.f**k it we dont have a clue.

you boys would be better off teachin your terriers to type... :cray:

Guest busterdog

I've seen it Liam and you'de be suprised, four or five hundred rotting stinking bales covered in layers of dust....:sick: it's not terrier work in the way we know it but when you see the size of some of the barns we worked.......:icon_eek: , coon shite everywhere, stacks twenty or more layers deep and the runs were just like a huge old billy sett, those dogs had to work......:yes: .

Oh and by the way the terriers that did the work all got .....black%20eye.gif .

I've seen it Liam and you'de be suprised, four or five hundred rotting stinking bales covered in layers of dust....:sick: it's not terrier work in the way we know it but when you see the size of some of the barns we worked.......:icon_eek: , coon shite everywhere, stacks twenty or more layers deep and the runs were just like a huge old billy sett, those dogs had to work......:yes: .

Oh and by the way the terriers that did the work all got .....black%20eye.gif .

Spot on buster few lads i no send me theres photos of these places and the terriers do be well worked' and some of them coons do be monster sizes and put up some fight, and if a terrier is 20 foot down under some of these bales with his coon you still have a lot of work to get to him, might not be earth work but its still terrier work and the same thing goes if the dog cant handle it his a dud and will have to go.....

Guest ratty

wouldent bother with dave harcombs stuff its crap honestly.

doant like the stuff that jasone powells got ether

[/quot

What of Dave H's dogs have you seen work to give a honest opinon of? As for my stuff Im very happy with them. I would love to see some pics of your dogs can you put some up? :whistling: All the best jp.

Edited by ratty

I spoke to Dave Harcombe on the phone just ,fella was extremely nice.He's had an enourmous amount of successes ans failures like everyone but his standards are high he knows dogs as well as any on here if I was looking a pup and was offered I'd take one from those kennels without a second thought.I know very little about the other FULL NAME mentioned on the open forum but did dig a dog from his lines last year and it's an impressive dog.

Whats next full adresses and post codes

Edited by madgerboy

I spoke to Dave Harcombe on the phone just ,fella was extremely nice.He's had an enourmous amount of successes ans failures like everyone but his standards are high he knows dogs as well as any on here if I was looking a pup and was offered I'd take one from those kennels without a second thought.I know very little about the other FULL NAME mentioned on the open forum but did dig a dog from his lines last year and it's an impressive dog.

Whats next full adresses and post codes

Madgerboy

I tried to pm you,but it says you can't get an pms.Can you pm me,or e-mail me?Thank

uru

It'll be an email mate tried sending a pm said same about you?