Top 3 patterdale studs in America and europe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish I knew the answer to which 3 are the best studs. I've got a good bitch that I would love for the best to be put over. lol Which dog is best is a matter of opinion.I haven't seen enough to say b

different strokes for different folks,if finding a coon in a barn full of hay is so easy a hole would be a piece of cake.lol i would hope to say they could stick there head in a hole and find one. whe

wasteing your time mate its all about money over there atb biza

Posted Images

I hope I'm not one that's ;"riling". I like the stamp of Bad Bob's dogs. I have been tryng to point out more than anything that pictures of dogs say nothing about working ability. Even pictures of dogs in contact says very little to me. There is so much that goes on in hunting that you cannot see it in a snapshot. I'm guessing all the dogs shown have worked and I'm guessing that all the studs that were mentioned have produced some good pups or they wouldn't have been named. I would love to be able to travel all over and hunt with every character on here. I just don't have the money for it. Hunting with a particular dog is the only way to know what it's made of. In a year or two I am assuming that I will be looking for some new patterdales. I only have one at the moment and I know I'll want more. These discussions help me decide who I'd like to meet rather than bebop all around the country for dogs. I've found that a good working terrier is rare. More rare than many would have it seem. I have also found that even guys who hunt alot do not have dogs that hunt to my "taste". I don't mean to bash anyones dogs when I write on here. I I am trying to shine a light and illuminate some of the fallacies of terrier forums. Like a beat up looking dog must be great and the faces with hair still on them must have never seen work. That's all nonsense. Men who work dogs consistently will know that a picture doesn't always speak the truth. Bad Bob showed us some pictures of fine looking dogs. They looked the type for the job. As did the other guy(sorry forgot your name) with his sire and son photo. I'd like to see the whole lot hunt. I saw absolutely nothing in either photo that leads me to think my leg is being pulled. I believe all are workers. All I was doing was pointing out was that the pictures don't prove or disprove that. Neither of the hunters mentioned sound like they're full of crap.

• Like 1

damn i must of ruffled a few feathers... o.k you got me all i have are show dogs never had there mouths on fur. 1st of all how many people have bought these high dollar pups? (i'm almost a millionaire from selling them)we have raised 18 pups from 3 litters over a span of 6 years... we have sold 4 pups for $300.00 to people i didn't know. we kept 4 of the 18.... so that means 10 pups were free to hunters. the choclate stud dog has been on roughly 150 coons before he contracted CHP(coon hound paralysis) for you on the other side of the pond... since you are so welled versed in coons. the red dog was 11 mo old in that pic, had seen maybe 1/2 dozen coons then, the blk/tan dog was around 2 yrs old in the pic maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 coons, 4 badgers, 1 bobcat, countless possums,a few ditch tigers, beaver,to many skunks,ect... i know he's not a rabbit chaser or a ratter like all the killers on that side of the world but he gets it done here, and if he would fit i guarentee he sure the hell would get it done over there.i can show you countless pics of him on game but can't on t

Well you are wrong Bad Bob we are not very well versed in Coons(.For obvious reasond)But we are pretty well versed in Bullshitters.A pretty black and tan dog like that 150 coons 4 badgers 1 bob cat and worked undercover in Iraq and still not a mark on him.I wish all the killers on this side of the world were as good and tidy at there work as he is.I would not be throwing around guarentees he sure as hell would get it done over there you could be wrong.There is a guarantee about over here when a dog goes to ground and the lights go out and they come face to face with He who is afraid of nothing , they need a lot more bottle than a dog who TRACKS down coons in a milking parlour.

P.S As for fence fighters or kennel fighters experienced terrier men know by looking at a dogs marks what he was sparring with.