who has the nicest fox. put ur pics up

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i agree,all our chosen quarry should be respected!

i suppose when you just turn a lamp on and shoot a fox you wouldnt respect it.when the fox has given a pack of hounds the run around or made your terrier graft for a few hours then you have nothing bu

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:    

Posted Images

i suppose when you just turn a lamp on and shoot a fox you wouldnt respect it.when the fox has given a pack of hounds the run around or made your terrier graft for a few hours then you have nothing but respect for your quarry.

• Like 3

Or when it digs into your laying hens and kills them all costing thousands.......you start to lose a little respect for them.. :yes:

what i was saying was that if you see how clever a fox is when being hunted by a pack of hounds or how much he will make a terrier work to get him in a stop end then in my opinion they deserve respect.obviously when they cause damage they need destroying quick but they are very clever animals in my opinion. :thumbs:

:blink: ... Foxes are amazing animals, you should learn to respect them for what they are, EVEN though they need controlling in places... Some poor statements :no:

i agree one hundred percent, respect what you hunt , what would life be like with out sly raynard.

what would we do every saturday and wednesday , its good to see the odd one or two get away. they have alot of respect from me

i enjoy the hunt and killing the fox but i admire them and respect at the same time if that makes sence to you.I respect their season too and let them breed when the time comes.If we killed them then jesus the long winters would be boring.

i enjoy the hunt and killing the fox but i admire them and respect at the same time if that makes sence to you.I respect their season too and let them breed when the time comes.If we killed them then jesus the long winters would be boring.

You beat me to it scent.:thumbs:

Nicest fox I ever had is still in a freezer waiting to be mounted (I think, haven`t seen the bloke in a while !!)

Of course some foxes are good looking animals, no matter what they`ve done,, even after shooting them or catching them you can`t help saying, "what a f****n beauty that one is", :thumbs:

:blink: ... Foxes are amazing animals, you should learn to respect them for what they are, EVEN though they need controlling in places... Some poor statements :no:

I agree 100%, for me a true hunter respects his quarry....

megan-fox0.jpg

this is the best fox ive had boyos !

megan-fox0.jpg

this is the best fox ive had boyos !

Think your getting the words "had" and "wanked over" mixed up.......... :yes:

i agree,all our chosen quarry should be respected!

SSSSSLLLLUUUUURRRRPPPPPP!!! :tongue4:

oi you filthy whore,im out of season! :big_boss: