ARSEPACK FLUCT!

Remember a while back a ditzy old lady left everything to the Arsepack? Her daughter took it to court and had the will overturned. The Arsepack threw a hissy fit and appealed. The announcement was published today. In plain English the appeal judges told the Arsepack they were a bunch of cheeky chancers, refused leave to appeal further and awarded costs against them.

Dudes and dudettes raise a glass to the appeal court judges!

Ric :drink::drink::cheers::cheers:

• Like 1

great out come but lets not forget the reason the rspca was founded was not a bad one its the infiltration by lacs that brought about the change , back in the late 70's the rspca did not give a flying foook about field sports , the money they collect under false pretence is a foooking disgrace if it were any other charity it would be investigated its fraud no more no less , :hmm:

That's a different one. :yes: I knew about them loosing the first one, but then they go and try to do something like that again? :blink:

Yeah, that one was earlier. Do you get the impression that they are a bunch of greedy grabbing b'staards? I am a member of a wildlife site (Boo Hiss Boo!) and even the bunny huggers are getting pissed off with Arsepack. Oh dear. How sad. Not!

That's a different one. :yes: I knew about them loosing the first one, but then they go and try to do something like that again? :blink:

Yeah, that one was earlier. Do you get the impression that they are a bunch of greedy grabbing b'staards? I am a member of a wildlife site (Boo Hiss Boo!) and even the bunny huggers are getting pissed off with Arsepack. Oh dear. How sad. Not!

ah a jumped the gun , you not got a link to the right one mate????

No mate, you're spot on. :thumbs:

Court report in The Times today. Don't have the link, sorry mate